MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Derrickson leaving Multiverse of Madness over "creative differences" has no comments? IMO too bad coz sounds like Feige was
gonna water down whatever Derrickson was planning.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2488286/why-did-scott-derrickson-leave-doctor-strange-2-marvel-fans-dig-up-past-tweets-for-hints

jXH2tm4.gif

I'm actually glad they got rid of him. He did a decent job with the origin film, which I liked, but this sequel sounds very ambitious, so they should hired a better filmmaker.

Yeah anyone could have directed the first one. It was fine.

Think the script was weak here and there. Great cast. Pretty trippy when DS gets introduced to multiverse. Some articles are hinting SD didn't like being constrained by the WandaVision schedule, and that show has been boosted forward. DS with Wanda was something I was looking forward to.

Tho who knows, maybe she would just be a cameo, so I would've gotten hyped for nothing.:dunno

Heard it was to scary for Disney. If so then wow.

Same company who put a guy getting hung by jungle vines in a Disney movie. Or a guy who gets shredded by an airplane turbine

I actually really enjoyed Strange. It's certainly better than some other MCU movies. My guess is he left because he wanted a super scary movie and Disney wouldn't allow it. I'm sure whatever we get will have some darker tones but we'll see what happens. I'm still optimistic I'll enjoy it whatever it is.

LOL it's kinda like Disney doubling down showing the finger:lol:slap. No event film to buffer this one, dunno about the "highly anticipated", the last group of writers only got saved by a cat and a few good performances, and this writer has no screen experience.

Well, Kelly Sue DeConnick created this version of the character in the comics and she consulted on the first movie (she even had a cameo appearance during the train station scene), so it's not as if she's coming out of nowhere and doesn't have story writing credentials. Plus if she wants to bounce story ideas off of someone, she's married to Matt Fraction. Frankly I can't think of a better person to write the basic story. If needed, I'm sure Marvel will bring in someone to help her to make it a proper screenplay.

Because he is. I like the guy and all but hes a TERRIBLE choice for USAgent, it should have been someone good at playing tough guys/pricks.

Seems like a real missed opportunity here by not using John Cena as US Agent.

Seems like a real missed opportunity here by not using John Cena as US Agent.

Yep. And John Walker Cap really should have been done on the big screen when Rogers was still around. They could have done it between CW and IW.

Since that particular storyline in the comics is my all time favorite Cap story I may skip Falcon and the Winter Soldier entirely.

Back