1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more from The Batman The better. That film gets better with each viewing.

Joost said he's making Penguin and Gordon, though God knows when that will be.

I'm kinda of thinking HT might do for Penguin like they did for Peacemaker and hold out for his show before announcing the figure. I hope anyway.
I'm half expecting HT to announce Scarecrow any day now, with a Crane sculpt. They've revisited everyone else so far, and the timing just seems fortuitous for a Crane sculpt.

From the Flash thread:
Apparently the Batman Hall of Armor shown again at HT's 2023 Showcase | Taipei, Taiwan.
476153-IMG-3665.jpeg
View attachment 667616View attachment 667617View attachment 667618
81nyfp.jpg

Don't know that any of them will be made?
Yet to reiterate, I absolutely would get that golden-age/pulp-inspired "Caped Crusader".
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/photos
81wsds.gif

From the pics. still no sign of the unlikeley Blue Beetle.
Though there is ...:p
82q6xv.jpg

Last edited:
I don't game but the batsuit designs are :love:!
KTJL Batman would be awesome with a Bruce Wayne HS, swap out purple eyes and interchangeable "infected" faceplate.
20240209_111429.jpg

I'd drop the cash for a BD version too but considering the backlash regarding "that scene"...it's unlikely.
Screenshot_20240209_104733_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
With the announcement of Black Manta recently shouldn’t we see an announcement for an Aquaman from Hot Toys in the next few weeks?

The Black Manta figure surprised me. Is there really more demand for that than a Zoe Kravitz Catwoman?

They couldn't even include a Yahya sculpt. F that lazy release.

I'd like to see Aquaman 2.0 and Orm, but they'll probably do a stealth suit Arthur and that's it.

In theory, there should be a DC figure this coming week.

Last week was Marvel, nothing the week before, Star Wars the week before.

It would be nice if HT actually started their Batman 85th anniversary stuff.

Back