McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I want good 7" comic figures. I don't see NECA doing comic based figures, so who else is there? Diamond Select? I guess it makes sense since they did the Minimates, but I really can't think of any other companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't think there is a huge demand for th comic figures. Certainly not enough for someone else to pick it up anyway. I always felt the comic line kept happening because Kirkman had enough pull with Todd and not because it was a great seller.

I just don't think there is a huge demand for th comic figures. Certainly not enough for someone else to pick it up anyway. I always felt the comic line kept happening because Kirkman had enough pull with Todd and not because it was a great seller.

Yeah the fact that we got as many figures as we did is pretty great, it seemed pretty much DOA when Series 2 first got cancelled, but it kept trucking on. Hopefully that can continue, but considering we didn't get a Black Friday or ECCC exclusive it's probably dead now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we'll be getting a bloody 7" TV Negan too.
7bc132200c2dbd416ab3f3a9e7e99320.jpg
fed33b8726e6b5b39a68394a1bfc14fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Single carded Walgreens 5" Negan incoming too.
https://news.toyark.com/2017/05/05/mcfarlane-walking-dead-5-inch-scale-negan-252053
A standalone version of The Walking Dead 5″ Scale Negan Figure is coming exclusively to Walgreens stores. The figure, which will also be part of a standard release 2-pack with Glenn, looks to be largely unchanged from the 2-pack version. The figure will have over 22 points of articulation and will include Lucille, his barbed wire baseball bat.

After ruthlessly executing Abraham and Glenn at the hands of his beloved “Lucille,” Negan used them as an example to remind Rick and the other survivors that he owns them and that he now gets half of what they have. This chain of events forces Rick and the group to return to Alexandria to inform the others that Negan is now in charge.

Featured in his outfit from Season 7 of AMC’s The Walking Dead™
Spectacular likeness of Negan taken from 3D scans of actor Jeffery Dean Morgan
Figure includes Lucille barbed-wire bat, pistol, and knife
Designed with 22+ points of articulation for dynamic posing
Featured in traditional clam shell packaging
This figure is a Walgreens’ exclusive.

Look for the Negan 5″ Figure to be released sometime this Fall. It will be priced at $15.99. Click the thumbnail for a larger photo.
McFarlane-5-Inch-Negan-Figure.jpg

From Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2017/06/06/...-dead-heroes-3-pack-toyark-photo-shoot-254899

The Walking Dead – Heroes 3-Pack by McFarlane Toys

Coming this month to Walmart stores is a 3-pack of figures based on The Walking Dead TV Series. The 5″ scale figures are blood splattered variants of the series three main heroes. The Walking Dead – Heroes 3-Pack contains Rick Grimes, Michonne and Daryl Dixon from Season 7 of the series. Each fully articulated figure includes their own signature weapons and a bloody paint job. The come packaged in a special edition window box and will sell for $29.99.

Walking-Dead-Heroes-3-Pack-003.jpg

The next Megabox theme is Shiva Force! I can't imagine the included figure would be non-TWD this time. Likely an ezikiel variant or perhaps even Shiva?

^ definitely hope so, even if a future walgreens excl repacked in tv style package would be acceptable by me. Rick could work as a background character in dioramas maybe, but not the others if I were an opener. I'm undecided if I'll p/u the single carded wg excl Negan since I already preordered the 2 pk. I will for sure if I know I'll get another chance to meet JDM and get an autograph instead of another pro-selfie. Well I think I just talked myself into getting the single carded Negan, LOL

For any UK Fans waiting 5" Sasha and 7" Negan and Bloody Negan are hitting UK specialty stores and online retailers next week.

The TV Negan/Glenn 2-pack is shipping from BBTS!

Was there official word if there was a beaten Gleen head included in the pack?

Back