McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to my local Walgreens today. I'm in SoCal. Found 2 each of Constable Rick, Aaron, and the WG Exclusive Tyreese.

Support the 5in line!

QhQga3i.jpg

tdQtele.jpg

S8QQUDt.jpg

Tyreese was a Target exclusive... weird.

Yeah, I saw one at a Walgreens I went to a couple of weeks ago and it was really strange.
Is that license plate too on the nose? Because I think it's too on the nose.

That was the first thing I thought, I really don't like it much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I saw the target tyrese at wg too. I went back to get it for possible future trade but he was gone the next day. In fact that was only tyrese I saw in any store. I had gotten mine in a trade w/ 6" phasma last year

Found 2 Aarons today at Walgreens. No other new figures, just the usual pegwarmers. Glad I finally found him as I never saw Rick. Had to get him off ebay. Now I'm set until Sasha hits.

New look at that 10" Negan. Only way I'd buy this is if I knew a kneeling Glenn or Abe was coming, otherwise it would just look awkward on the shelf.
283d505c99c9d99474d529127cdb4fae.jpg
8f3281f307ad11430798e7ff5d108641.jpg
dbae35c824c775ad0214f78ad057254b.jpg
4ba474ac23147524f54ab8a70234cd45.jpg
bd88bd707d7224cfac7a5702d78e03ae.jpg

Yeah, I saw that. Really lame when they weren't even making other Skybound figures until just now. Plus Kirkman said it was his favorite figure to date in the Walking Dead Letter hacks really made it sound like another TWD figure. I'll be dumping my sub until they come out with another TWD figure, and hopefully not one of a solid color this time. I think even they know the figure is the real selling point as they wouldn't reveal that beforehand but were fine with spoiling other items in the box.

is it safe to assume that there is likely no comic series wv6? I had thought toyfair would've revealed or even hinted some news. I really hope the tv negan/glen set will include an unadvertised "hidden" alt damaged glen head but not holding my breath. I'd love to have a deluxe Shiva/savior victim (TV or comic) 2pk. A calm Shiva/TV Ezekiel 2 pk would be nice too

It's looking that way. Even the Megabox didn't have a new comic figure this quarter. The Skybound exclusives seem to have dried up as well. If there isn't a SDCC exclusive this year, I'd say they are done.

This along with the 5" TV line dying out makes me think McFarlane should finally just give up the rights to another company. Give NECA a go at some Walking Dead figures.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Neca infamously passed on the license originally :lol

McFarlane was the obvious choice as Skybound is under image, which is McFarlane's company. I doubt there were many actual fees/loopholes to jump thru to have them make Walking Dead stuff since it all was under one big corporate umbrella.

That said, I would love for NECA to get ahold of this only if they commit to it like the Aliens and Predators and pump out lots of waves.

Back