McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be $10 cheaper, but if you are using pile of loot, the shipping savings might be negligible.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I use pile of loot. Guess I will just keep it from BBTS. After shipping, it should only only be $1-2 difference then.

I'd like to get the Neegan and Glenn set also, but can someone place a link here for BBTS please? Much appreciated!

are you guys kidding me answering at the same time, hilarious, and I though me and my twin brother were bad! Thanks to you both

Very excited and happy this set is obtainable outside of the SDCC event.

Neca's exclusives, which I so very much want, on the other hand.... :gah:

NECA's licenses seem to have them bound to the physical con more than any other company. I guess they've been able to do the impossible with those conditions. Sucks, but I suppose its better than never doing some of the things they are doing.

Two new Walgreens exclusive 5" figures to be released this winter:

Rick_Exclusive.jpg

Aaron_Exclusive.jpg

Yay! 5" isn't dead! :rock

Figured that Rick would be coming with Michonne already being done. Aaron is a nice choice for a new character. Just glad its not another Target exclusive because they sure don't know how to handle exclusives right. Gamestop would have been my first choice since you can order individual figures online, but Walgreens will do just fine :)

Also available this winter:

Negan’s Bat “Lucille”

Leader of the group known as The Saviors, Negan is one of the most merciless enemies to ever cross paths with Rick Grimes and the other survivors. With no remorse, Negan executes those who get in his way with his weapon of choice, Lucille. With the barrel end wrapped in barbed wire, Lucille is the iconic baseball bat that Negan wields to not only intimidate others, but eliminate them as well.

Specs

Paint: Original Paint

Scale: 32 inches long

Format: Role Play

Packaging: Box

MSRP: $29.99

Lucille.jpg

...Okay... It's nice to see the 5" line, but if McFarlane "killed" it, why the heck are they releasing them? And Walgreens SUCKS for exclusives (and so does target). This annoys me more than anything else. At this point, they're just *****ing with us.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the 5" line continued, AND the construction sets (which also seem dead in the water), but the McFarlane company seems to be held hostage to the whim of Todd. Make up your mind, man!

Will be getting the Long Sleeve Daryl, Constable Rick, and Aaron. :)
No 7 inchers for me.

I hope Rick comes with an alternate bloody head since I doubt we'd get two versions of this Rick. Had he been in a regular wave, a bloody exclusive would have been expected as a separate release though. He seems to have new legs though as his pants have the hole and patch from the bullet wound from the fall of the Prison. Rick has plenty of shirts, but apparently only one pair of pants in the world fit him :lol

At 32" is Lucille a 1:1 replica or is that another mini version? If she's full scale, she's a must have!

Seems a tad short still

I don't know the comic history, and that's not to say the show would follow it if I did, but could the previous owner of the bat have been Negans first victim? And could said victim have been between 13-14?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back