McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig Daryl and Abraham 7 inch a lot. I will probably get both and I cannot wait for the 5 inch daryl and his new bike box set. I skipped the first hoping for his new gear and look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Skipping all these walking dead 7inch figures.

Buying these skybound exclusives is already expensive for me. Not the best discount code but I'll still take it as it helps with international shipping costs. Lucky I joined their mailing list as well to get that code too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why didnt they at least make rosita to complete the trio? is mcfarlane at least going to make rosita?

I just cant believe there is at least 3 versions of rick, Michonne and daryl but no Rosita, sasha or Tara... what the hell is wrong with this guy wtf

probably because Daryl, Rick and Michonne would sell better than a rosita to kick this line off?

could possibly see her in the 3rd group that gets released cause I'm sure the next would be Glenn, Maggie, Carol and Carl. maybe even Hershel?

I'm thinking Negan and the Governor would be before those - especially Negan. I'd bet Carol is higher up on the list than she would have in the past. Probably Wolf outfit for her.

Got my second McFarlane Walking Dead figure today. Traded a $10 Funko Pop for the Zombie Roamer from Series 1 of the comic line. I'm definitely not as into these lines as most of you are, but the figures do provide some pretty awesome shots.

d541fd191883f28a38302f832c50faea.jpg
7e6718ea8e1e139b343a7acfa34debe4.jpg
f9ca86d56362c2c258870caa1f9208d4.jpg

Its a great figure, despite the action feature. Sure beat the action features of the first wave's TV show zombies though. Loved how they made the switch in his back a knife though. The other zombie from that first wave is my favorite kind of action feature though - just removable parts!

bought a b/w negan from a comic shop for 150.

know this isn't for comics but do any of you guys have the omnibus versions?

Hi everyone, come to the decision to sell off my comic TWD collection, I know I'll regret this but as a completionist I have to buy those damn con exclusives and they are costing me far too much. It's all or nothing for me....

I also collected as many Z's as I could plus a couple of TV characters that were cheap.

Anyone interested?

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

Or any ideas of how to sell / how much it's worth (roughly) would be appreciated.

I think that the Negan figure is the most valuable figure in your lot. I've seen the loose figure sell for nearly 100 dollars, sometimes more.

Riot Gear Governor and Series 3 Rick are definitely sought after. The Series 1 figures would garner interest, just because they're older and harder to come by. The Series 2 figures, however, don't seem to be in demand.

Anyway, that's what little I've picked up on from browsing ebay in the past. I recommend checking out the sold listings on ebay to get a better idea of what everything could be worth.

1463941844219-1733711598.jpg
1463942031571-1947963016.jpg
Got a bunch of TWD Comic series figures signed by the man himself!

I also questioned who is his favorite character. He said he doesn't have one but he did mention that he enjoys writing/drawing Glenn, but unfortunately he has to kill off all his characters at one point.

Question? I am looking for a McFarlane TWD BLINDBAG SERIES 1 Carl with (REMOVABLE HAT) and a SERIES 3 PET WALKER 2 even trade for my duplicates. These will complete my sets, thanks!

selling my whole collection if anyones interested. i have everything up to series 7.

Back