McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
522072_1661984100694795_2247555952033716410_n.jpg

Strange they're releasing Samurai Jesus as a regular figure, but regular Jesus was a Skybound exclusive. I thought the reasoning of making him an exclusive is not wanting to cause a riot at TRU with a figure named Jesus. Guess that's not the case. I'm happy with all those figures, just surprised they're already getting to the flash forward looks for figures now. Claw Rick can't be far behind either.

Hope Carl has interchangeable heads.

Ugh. EE lists Wave 6 as well as 12" Rick as being pushed back to January release. I wonder what the deal is with this batch? Four months seems excessive.

Ugh. EE lists Wave 6 as well as 12" Rick as being pushed back to January release. I wonder what the deal is with this batch? Four months seems excessive.

Apparently had a few QC issues with the first batch of samples. The delay seems excessive but I guess they have a lot on their plate right now with those building sets. $$ has been burning a hole in my pocket waiting for Wave 6!!

Back