McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another pic of the Hong Kong Rick. I feel like they always get the crapier
looking figures. Remember how series 5 looked when it came out in HK? [emoji40] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416943407.087411.jpg

i think they definietly fixed the face, it looked way too realistic for the art style and lost the likeness but no theyve enlarged the eyes and seemingy softened the face so it definietly looks better than before

Nice. I'll order clementine later. Damn another online purchase. These are so expensive to get and shipped to HK.

Anyways I went to the locals here and saw the latest walking dead figures. They def say series 6 though it is a crappy print. The paint work is really bad. I'm sure we got the rejects AGAIN! I skipped these and probs will get the later batch. I did end up buying the larger 10inch Rick though.

Must say the body and sculpts are good. The face is still off though. Could be the sloppy paint job. Really disappointed how this gets put on the store shelf for sale as too quality stuff. Meh. Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more rant. Last body and sculpt comment was referring to 10inch Rick.

Out of the 6 smaller figures though. Carol is the worse. Paint is so thick on her entire head. The rest are below average. Hope the next batch improves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back