McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Ezekiel ever going back up on Skybound, i have got a Jesus and a Negan but i managed to miss Ezekiel.

Yeah, they are initially exclusive to TRU. If they line takes off (and it looks like it is) then they'll start selling them to other retailers. TRU is basically the pilot program for the line at the moment. The fact they are going ahead with a series 2 already is a great sign.

I personally hope we get a Governor's tank set before too long to go with the already established prison stuff.

Yeah the governors tank would be awesome. I hope we get some of the farm as well to go with Dales camper and Sophia. From what I understand from Todd's statements the second sets will be Dales van and the Woodbury fence/blockade and some more prison areas.

Found something you guys might like ;)
b6bf387d973385f16e52d861604b524a.jpg

Too bad the Gareth figure isn't in the outfit he wore these past two episodes.
The jacket is similar to the hunter leader's in the comic.

Anyone know when Walgreens (or anywhere else for that matter) will get TV Series 6? Seems like we've been waiting forever for this set.

Anyone know when Walgreens (or anywhere else for that matter) will get TV Series 6? Seems like we've been waiting forever for this set.
Todd McFarlane said it will be sometime in November, idk but I think it'll be 1-2 weeks from now

Back