McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people saying the Hershel with the bandana and walker head a flashback... Is it not a different pic of series 6

Jesus Action Figure Arrives for NYCC! | The Walking Dead

Jesus_Color.png

TWDC_JESUS_PACKAGING_01.jpg

Why are people saying the Hershel with the bandana and walker head a flashback... Is it not a different pic of series 6

If you're asking if it's a different figure, then yes it is. The pic came out with one of a new hatted Rick. This (Flashback) Hershel comes with the bandana head, zombie head, pistol and katana. The Series 6 one only has the regular head, but it comes with the crutches and I'm assuming different leg parts.

If you're asking if it's a different figure, then yes it is. The pic came out with one of a new hatted Rick. This (Flashback) Hershel comes with the bandana head, zombie head, pistol and katana. The Series 6 one only has the regular head, but it comes with the crutches and I'm assuming different leg parts.
The series 6 comes with an alternate head aswell

The series 6 comes with an alternate head aswell

Pretty sure they dropped that in favor of the flashback figure. I haven't seen any pics of the series 6 one with the bandana head, although it was listed with it originally as an accessory. Instead of never seeing the light of day like Carol's storytime knives, they bumped it to the flashback figure. Figures as much. Herschel is already coming with 2-3 alternate legs, crutches, and his gun, which is quite a bit as it is.

SO the coat is once again the wrong color?

I know, right? Whats the issue. I mean its one thing if there isn't any cover art of them in color, but its clearly there on the package! :lol

That reminds me, I'll have to eventually get around to swapping out the coat on my Ezekiel's.

So wait, how does that make sense? Why a flashback figure (Hershel) ?

Just a cost out issue I'm sure. Instead of bagging the extra head (and maybe leg) they made a second version and threw in a much wanted zombie head. I'm happy with it frankly since I was going to buy at least 3 Herschels anyway to have all the different versions. I'm still hoping for a headless version with a new Governor (yeah, I know, ANOTHER one) eventually.

Yeah my shipping is showing as $40.81! Lol, so I guess I'm going to have to wait til they fix that.

They had 111 figures in my cart. The site is wonky at least on my browser. I got the heads up email from them a 1/2 an hour after I placed my order. So maybe they were still uploading things at the time.

Crazy...my transaction was fine

1x Jesus Action Figure (Bloody B&W) - Black & White for $25.00 each

Subtotal : $25.00 USD
Shipping : $3.54 USD
Total : $28.54 USD

I had a similar issue, it quoted $32.80 to ship two figures priority, but when I removed 1 figure I had the option of 3.80 for first class or $32.80 for Priority. So I ended up buying each figure separately.
Yeah my shipping is showing as $40.81! Lol, so I guess I'm going to have to wait til they fix that.

I wanted 2 figures. Both Jesus and Ezekiel since I didn't get him. In one order both shipped would be a little over $40, I just made 2 different orders so combined the shipping was $7. Didn't want to wait for them to fix the shipping price problem.

Back