McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took this Charred Zombie shot yesterday...can't wait for Season Five to start!

15272347738_34f8a2d8d3_b.jpg

Don't like the new line-up. I would have much preferred Sasha, Beth, Dale, T-dog, Sofia, Lori, Rosita, Eugene to any one of these. Always room for more zombies though.

I have to agree with this. Why are they making seconds of characters that already have figures and not do figs of characters that dont? Michonne looks nice, but still... why?

I have to agree with this. Why are they making seconds of characters that already have figures and not do figs of characters that dont? Michonne looks nice, but still... why?

Probably because retailers influence the line up based on who they think will sell. Rick, Daryl, and Michonne are basically the Yankees, Cowboys, and Lakers of The Walking Dead line.

Also, just got a shipping notice for Jesus.

I've been buying the skybound exclusives through their website since the governor figure but why does the shipping to Hong Kong keep increasing. It's getting way too silly. Shipping costing more than the figure itself. I don't know if I can keep up anymore. This is so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the new comic Andrea in Forbidden Planet today. The paint apps looked pretty wonky. I decided to not get her after seeing her; a decision I'm glad to have made since I've found her for cheaper online. I opted to instead get Rick (Again, online) and hope he'll impress. They didn't have him in the store.

Gamestops website had S6 for preorder, with a release date of 10/8 Wonder if they'll have them in store today...

Here's a look at series 2 of the building blocks! Ahhhhhh!!!! :panic:
If I find better photos ill post em here!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I am glad that people are excited for them because it means more Walking Dead product, but these literally do nothing for me.

Since no one was really interested in the building block sets.... Maybe y'all will like this.
Series 6 and 7 being displayed at the New York Comic Con.
image.jpg

Back