McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather they give us a new character in the 10" line (like Michonne or the Governor) than to do a variant. I don't feel like the 10" Daryl sold well enough for them to do a rehash. Can't wait to get Rick though.

I'd rather they give us a new character in the 10" line (like Michonne or the Governor) than to do a variant. I don't feel like the 10" Daryl sold well enough for them to do a rehash. Can't wait to get Rick though.

Couldn't agree more about new characters, although I am sure Daryl sold quite well if they are doing multiple runs of him

I have never actually seen one on the shelf

Maybe it's just the area. I've seen it on shelves here at various TRU stores. And I know that the Walking Dead store here in Senoia, GA had a ton of Daryls just sitting on the shelves that they eventually all put on sale to try to get rid of them.

It's quite possible. They are filming here in the area again so it's bringing out all the fans and the tourists.

I stopped collecting the 6" line to focus on the 10" instead. I hope it continues beyond just two characters.

One question, if they added more articulation to the deluxe figures, do you think it would cost more

A couple of cuts? Maybe not. But even full arm articulation would probably bring up the costs. It honestly shouldn't due to the high profit margin, but that's the way this industry works.

When I said the new Daryl looked like a zombie, I didn't mean just the black eye, although it did look a bit red. Overall, he just looks really pale and all the blood/grime makes his skin almost look decaying.

n12c6r.jpg

Skybound a new teaser. Building is javits center where NYCC will be next week. Jesus figure(s?) here we come!!

Nice! Sounds like Jesus will be the next Skyboound figure by that then. Wonder if he'll be the new Black Friday figure? Also curious if it will be the pre or post flash forward version?

Back