McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color looks like prison suit..
Maybe Tyreese?

Issue_23.jpg

I don't see them making a whole new figure for SDCC, they will probably just make a different uniform for someone

I don't think so either, unless its a pre-release body sculpt of a standard figure. They reused Glenn's body for the Governor, so they could do the reverse here if it is indeed a prison jumpsuit.

My money is still on a riot gear Rick.

Well, for folks doubting they would do an ALL NEW figure....

The Walking Dead Ezekiel Action Figure ($25). Ezekiel is the next character in Skybound’s exclusive lineup of limited edition The Walking Dead action figures from McFarlane Toys. Ezekiel comes with his trademark sword-cane and is available in full color and black & white with blood splatter.

Well, for folks doubting they would do an ALL NEW figure....

The Walking Dead Ezekiel Action Figure ($25). Ezekiel is the next character in Skybound’s exclusive lineup of limited edition The Walking Dead action figures from McFarlane Toys. Ezekiel comes with his trademark sword-cane and is available in full color and black & white with blood splatter.

Knew they would do something new.

10501910_10202155673399473_7092437491942155842_n.jpg

D!ck move making him the exclusive. I still feel like a sucker for dropping all of that money on Negan. I may need to re-think buying the comic figures.

Its looking more and more like we'll get more current comic characters through Skybound.com/SDCC now. I think Negan must have been successful enough for them to keep at this. Which is fine with me since the comic line moves a snails pace with 1 wave of 4 a year. I mean they still haven't even gotten major comic characters like Carl, Abraham, Maggie, Eugene, Tyreese, etc. If this pattern keeps up, I'd bet the next exclusive figure will be Jesus. That will allow them to nicely by pass any fuss his name may cause at retail. Kinda surprised we got Ezekiel (another Biblical name no less) before Jesus. I figured he'd be a boxed figure with Shiva. Too bad. I'm sure there is some popco or similarly done Tiger in this scale that can be found. Now the hunt is on before they become harder to find than real tigers!

My daughter has a drawer full of plastic animal toys that she got from the local zoo. I am going to dig through there to see if she still has the tiger and hope she doesn't notice it's gone lol.

My daughter has a drawer full of plastic animal toys that she got from the local zoo. I am going to dig through there to see if she still has the tiger and hope she doesn't notice it's gone lol.

the Dollar stores sometimes have animals for one dollar. I've seen Elephants, Giraffes, Tigers,

So yeah finding a tiger to go with it wouldn't be that much of a problem, the paints are not great, but at that scale it doesn't really matter

Do you think it will be offered on Skybounds webstore i will be pi##ed if i can not get Ezekiel.

Back