McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u2umuqe3.jpg
e6ydyreb.jpg
5a2enemu.jpg

Had to change up my display due to space. Took awhile because they go down like dominos lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice display and collection

Man, that is an awesome display! Makes me wish I hadn't passed on so many of the Walkers (other than Michonne's pets).

Thanks man, yea, the walkers are who I look forward to in every series. I want a giant herd before getting all the human characters

Very nice display and collection

Thank a you very much!

Holy ****, that's a nice collection! Love the well zombie piñata. :D

Appreciate it man, still jealous of your Rick lol

One of the TRU's around here got in 2 full cases and in less than a week I stopped back in and only a single Maggie was left. I wonder when Walgreens is going to get them in. Most seem to only have Glenn or just leftovers of series 4. I have some Walgreens points and want to use them towards another Charred Walker!

That's what I'm seeing here too. Glenn, Gov. & Andrea at every Walgreen's.

Does anyone know if WG always does the $9.99 sale at some point or is that a sometimes thing?

u2umuqe3.jpg
e6ydyreb.jpg
5a2enemu.jpg

Had to change up my display due to space. Took awhile because they go down like dominos lol

Awesome set up!

As clean as that set-up is Bengalhawks, somehow these figures scream to be lumped together. Just one collector's opinion.

I agree 100%. Just seeing Yodasodabo makes me want to open all of mine up. I am sure though havingthem bunched up would lead to an annoying domino affect should one fall.
As clean as that set-up is Bengalhawks, somehow these figures scream to be lumped together. Just one collector's opinion.

I agree 100%. Just seeing Yodasodabo makes me want to open all of mine up. I am sure though havingthem bunched up would lead to an annoying domino affect should one fall.

I'm debating it too after seeing the big group photo! Looks better than my current setup lol

updated pic of my collection...this is what i have at work...my zombie head case is at home

i just can't bring myself to open them for some reason

20140303_103517.jpg

20140303_103524.jpg

Lol thanks guys. Mcfarlane should release some sort f diorama or have included some bases. Stands should've been mandatory, because yes, they do fall down like dominos. Very frustrating... And for y'all that haven't opened them yet, Do it! You won't regret it

Are you using any tricks to keep them standing? or just have them setup and just holding your breath they won't fall over. Stands should be mandatory, especially since they did include them with a few of the figures already.

There are others I would want before her but in the long run I do want a figure of her. Speaking of last Sundays episode, ugh was that a blah episode. By far my least favorite of this season and possibly for the entire series.
After Sundays episode... I really want a Beth action figure now. Anyone else feel the same?

Back