McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the TRU price tag for the Daryl and bike set?

I'm getting behind on my WD purchases. I still haven't found the rest of Series 5 yet. I may just get the lot online, and save myself some gas.

Msrp - $35

I need a bigger self

C84B08CE-EAA7-4988-96A1-B492D94436D2_zpsuvuxwnxs.jpg

Sick setup Buttmunch. Love your recreational poses with Merle, Andrea and Rick. How are we gnna fit another series on our shelves?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I know I'm just going to have to expand to a second shelf. Its a bit more crowded than most because there are a few doubles (alternate heads) and customs in there too. I'm going to start looking through the Assassins Creed line now for possible useable parts :lol

Very cool! Wish I even had that kind of space to put my WD figures in.

Also, possible to get a height comparison shot of Daryl with the other survivors?

@TurdFerguson- Good looking Rick custom, dude!

Just finished painting up my Dale head. Not sure if we'll get a real one at this point but figured I'd try sculpting a likeness portrait as practice. Has a bit of a Sean Connery vibe to him I think. I figure a floppy hat will do the rest if I ever get to making one and if he's standing with everyone else, my brain should know who he is. Tracking down a Series 3 Merle to use for the base body.

Was sculpted in Super Sculpey Firm and painted in Testors Acrylics.

tUYOW8O.jpg

z69A91s.jpg

uzIMMpa.jpg

Also, TRU's website has Daryl on sale for 26. Ordered 2 for the free shipping and so I can keep one boxed.

That Dale looks incredible bro. Seriously. That's better work than had McFarlane made one themself. Major props.

Thanks guys! Yeah figure that lighter outer shirt would be better to start with than painting it up. Just need to paint in a ton of tiny palm trees on it and figure out what arm to give him.

Yeah most likely gonna use those. Gonna heat em up and see how well the rifle fits into his hands. :D

I realized the other day who the toy looks like to me. Michelle Monaghan from Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and True Detective.

For those still needing the new Daryl, TRU has him on sale this week for $26.24

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31069766&cp=&parentPage=search

Says online only, but it might not hurt to see if the store will price match the website, otherwise free shipping over $50. Other TWD figures are on sale for 25%+.

I called Toys R Us to see if they price match from their own site and they said they do. Hoping to try later this week if my location gets any in.

For those still needing the new Daryl, TRU has him on sale this week for $26.24

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31069766&cp=&parentPage=search

Says online only, but it might not hurt to see if the store will price match the website, otherwise free shipping over $50. Other TWD figures are on sale for 25%+.

Just ordered Daryl and black and white comic rick and michonne for free shipping. Thanks for posting the link. My local toys-r-us is always slow on shipments or never has anything in stock.

Back