McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got glenn today!
esa9yzyr.jpg

Yeah saw a couple reports of people getting em from TRU plus there's already a review of it. Checked my TRU but still nothing. :( Might try the further out ones tomorrow morning.

Haha that's ok, pretty much hit my area within the past couple weeks and still waiting for a restock. Really hoping it won't be a hassle to get Daryl. intuitive and useful articulation wins me over any day.

Haha that's ok, pretty much hit my area within the past couple weeks and still waiting for a restock. Really hoping it won't be a hassle to get Daryl. intuitive and useful articulation wins me over any day.

Lol! There was only one glenn left at the store and i had to grab it fast lol
ybamytej.jpg

Haha good choice :D and still pretty well stocked. Haven't seen series 3 stuff in forevers. Kinda want that Merle as a base for a Dale custom.

Yippeee. Daryl Dixon with the bike just came out for sale in Hong Kong. Picked him up and I am very impressed with the head sculpt. Very pleased with the paint application too. This is a must have!! Hope you all get one soon:)

Walking Dead Series 5 will be out in the UK at most specialty stores and e-tailers from Monday.

Yippeee. Daryl Dixon with the bike just came out for sale in Hong Kong. Picked him up and I am very impressed with the head sculpt. Very pleased with the paint application too. This is a must have!! Hope you all get one soon:)

Got any loose shots standing next to the other figures?

That would be a pretty cool custom!

I've got the head sculpted but the scale might be a bit off and likeness is passable. Figure if I can get a floppy hat and paint going, might be a bit better.

Just picked up Daryl from TRU today. Its a great set. The articulation works great and he can actually sit on the bike pretty decently. I like that they gave the back wheel a stand so the bike can be displayed without having to use the kickstand to hold it up. That's always been a complaint of mine on toy motorcycles.

Best part was I got a 20% off one item coupon in the mail, so he ended up coming in just under $30 after tax :rock

Definitely going to get a second one later to have a Daryl off his bike and a bike to customize screen accurately with the SS symbol on the tank. Its going to be a loooong dry spell now until next October. The comic line can't come out soon enough now :(

Just picked up Daryl from TRU today. Its a great set. The articulation works great and he can actually sit on the bike pretty decently. I like that they gave the back wheel a stand so the bike can be displayed without having to use the kickstand to hold it up. That's always been a complaint of mine on toy motorcycles.

Best part was I got a 20% off one item coupon in the mail, so he ended up coming in just under $30 after tax :rock

Definitely going to get a second one later to have a Daryl off his bike and a bike to customize screen accurately with the SS symbol on the tank. Its going to be a loooong dry spell now until next October. The comic line can't come out soon enough now :(

Pictures! :)

One question, if i swap Glenn's head into the beaten up head, is it like the governor's head? Will it break easily?

One question, if i swap Glenn's head into the beaten up head, is it like the governor's head? Will it break easily?

I didn't have any issues, but I did wait until I had a second before I did the swap. Now I've got one head on one figure and one on the other.

Nice collection! Where did you pick up daryl on the chopper?

Thanks. And that's only about 2/3 of them. The rest is on the other side of Bicycle Girl and Rick.

Your last Rick looks great turd. I can really see the likeness in there.

Back