McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's cool.......truly Number 1 Fan :D

I wouldn't Mind a Carol or a T-Dog with Shield and Weapons figures. But the chance for T-Dog has come and gone:'(

Thanks, finally someone understands....LOL !!!! i wanted a figure of all the tv characters. but i had such bad luck with every one of them breaking , i just gave up. But still...id buy a Carol....and Rosita & Abraham (idk if thats spelled right?)

Thanks, finally someone understands....LOL !!!! i wanted a figure of all the tv characters. but i had such bad luck with every one of them breaking , i just gave up. But still...id buy a Carol....and Rosita & Abraham (idk if thats spelled right?)

I tweeted "Tdog" an asked and he said no :(

You ought to try and find out if McFarlane has scanned her yet for a figure. :naughty

LOL...im trying to wait and be shocked "if" they do make her. that would make my day. Then id probably make some Bada$$ display with her. I might team her up with shane and andrea and give her Michonne's pet walkers...LMFAO i know...im weird.

When do you guys think we'd hear if McFarlane chooses to continue the 10 inch line? I'm just always thinking about how awesome a prison Rick would be in that scale.

I got an email from Star Action Figures in the UK today saying that my package (10 inch Daryl) has been dispatched. So for anyone else in the UK, he should be showing up very, very soon.

Picked up Daryl yesterday. Easily the best Walking Dead figure Mcfarlane has put out. Lets hope they continue the 10 inch line. One teeny tiny nitpick is that although they did an excellent job with the details and weathering on the outfit and crossbow, they left his face a little too clean IMO. Easy fix if you have even some painting skills. Anyways, love it!

11386148376_c8118259f0_b.jpg

11386182164_6da4cab3de_b.jpg

11386156574_86a3aef587_b.jpg

11386156635_f4d96b1936_b.jpg

11386145056_53dc9b11bf_b.jpg

11386184524_3e761bac61_b.jpg

11386188054_ac23691ee1_b.jpg

Not sure how they could have got around this and still made the knee articulated, but that ratcheted knee joint looks awful haha. It's okay though, the rest of the figure looks amazing. Definitely going to get it, even though I really only go for the comic figures.

I know we're getting the new Daryl with his motorcycle in a few months, but I just couldn't pass up getting the Daryl/Merle set today. Earlier in this thread I was talking about having remorse for never getting a Merle. He's nowhere to be found on his own, but Forbidden Planet had tons of the sets with him and Daryl so I got it. The Daryl actually doesn't look as bad as the original one. A lot of the figures had bad paint applications, but I sorted through them and found one that has good applications all around. Daryl's sculpt doesn't look as much like Norman Reedus as the upcoming figure with the motorcycle, but again, it's worth it to have Merle. I'll just consider the Daryl an added bonus. And maybe some poor fool will buy my Daryl when the new one comes out, and I can use the funds towards that.

Just as a heads up, Amazon has series 2 of the comic line for dirt cheap right now. Gov, Walker, and Glen are $3 or $4 and change (Penny is currently $10). They also have Andrea and the gas mask zombie from series 4 of the TV line at similar prices. Great time to pick them up or some extras for customs or future value (if any?).

Got the 10 inch Daryl yesterday. He's awesome, BUT I cannot get the poncho on. I ran it under hot water and it still wouldn't go on; the hole simply isn't big enough. I was thinking I could use a knife to carve away at the hole and make it bigger, but to be honest, I don't even like the poncho look and I'll probably end up throwing it away. The rest of the figure is solid, though.

Back