McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK collectors who are waiting on the 10" Daryl Dixon figure they should be in shops next week i got mine coming in on Monday.

That pic of Daryl on his Chopper looks great can't wait to see the rest of series 5, looks like there on track for a January release after all.

bu9e7a9a.jpg
the final pictures

Nice. Glad Merle has the right arm and they got rid of the leg pouch. I can live with the holster still being there.

That burnt zombie looks very statue like though that's not a huge problem.

the holster still being there and pants being too dark are bugging me

the custom i had done looks better so i will just pass on that one

UK collectors who are waiting on the 10" Daryl Dixon figure they should be in shops next week i got mine coming in on Monday.

Thanks for the head's up. I wrote to Star Action Figures, who I have preordered with, and they told me that they are most likely getting theirs in on the 18th. If not on the 18th, they said, they'll get him definitely before the end of the year.

i can't recall if i have posted my collection or not so here you go...i keep almost everything at work because most of it freaks out the wife and kids

20131213_155512.jpg

20131213_155521.jpg

Take them out and play with them. It's fun.

LOL ^^^ i did that....and they broke...LMFAO half of the walking dead figures that i bought...broke as soon as i opened them. but still.....out of the box...they are super fun. I had to glue most of them togeather....but after that...my display looked pretty cool. i wonder what characters will be in the next series?!?!?!?! I really hope they make Rosita and abraham (or how ever you spell his name) those would be cool figures.....and Carol.....just saying....

Do you collect the TV ones or the comic ones? I hear the TV ones are really fragile, but I only collect the comic ones and I haven't had any of them break.

Yeah, these are actually figures that are much better left IN the package. :lol

They're really nice looking, especially later and later waves, but out of the package? They're pieces of **** and break just looking at them. Of the few I have, I've left them carded. It's just better that way.

Back