McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really does look great. Exactly what we needed. Next will prob be michonne on a horse. Lol jk but I just want more characters and zombies. Idk if I like that new burning zombie in series 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its ridiculous how good that Daryl looks compared to the original figure :lol

My only nits are:

1) No poncho. The 10" figure has one. No reason this one couldn't either.

2) No interchangeable arms with denim sleeves for his jacketed look.

Both are only minor nits as they are alternate looks, which could give them legit variants of Daryl for a single carded release exclusive. He looks great.

:pray:ing for a Governor and tank now!

Its ridiculous how good that Daryl looks compared to the original figure :lol

My only nits are:

1) No poncho. The 10" figure has one. No reason this one couldn't either.

2) No interchangeable arms with denim sleeves for his jacketed look.

Both are only minor nits as they are alternate looks, which could give them legit variants of Daryl for a single carded release exclusive. He looks great.

:pray:ing for a Governor and tank now!

That will be another exclusive with more to come. Gov with tank, Maggie and Glen with a Suburban, Rick in the Hyundai, Michonne on horseback, Merle in muscle car and Carol in Taurus wagon w/ the kids. :lol

:lol

I don't think we'll get that deep into vehicles. Daryl's bike is small and easy. A horse - same thing. A tank is definitely a HUGE undertaking, but I think iconic enough to justify it. Suburban, not so much.

I do think we could see a v2 Sheriff Rick on horse and a v2 Michonne as well. Sheriff Rick could really use it now. Michonne could use a variant boot in maybe a year when all of her single carded figures dry up and go for Daryl prices on ebay.

Series 5 of the tv series figures looks amazing, and proves to me at least that the sculpting and paint apps are getting better and better when it comes to each new series.

Daryl and the motorbike looks much better than I hoped and maybe if it sells well enough paves the way for more vehicles and maybe even small play sets down the line.

I wonder though if maybe they are going to do down the star was black series six inch route with the vehicle in that they will mainly stick to doing the smaller and cheaper ones for mass release and see how it goes, then if does well down the line maybe consider releasing a larger vehicle or set as an online or store exclusive.

A great exclusive would be a Rick from season one and a battle damaged tank than includes the soldier zombie that was trapped inside with him in that episode.

Damn, I never realized how hard it is to get your hands on figures from earlier waves. I've been trying to find Michonne, or ANY walkers from previous waves (either comic or TV), and I can't find any of them anywhere! I guess I didn't know that once these figures get sold, that's it; they're gone for good. That sucks. I guess I should have done better to keep up with this line. And now I'm kicking myself for not jumping on Merle when I saw him warming a shelf for weeks a few months ago! D'oh! Live and learn, I suppose.

Damn, I never realized how hard it is to get your hands on figures from earlier waves. I've been trying to find Michonne, or ANY walkers from previous waves (either comic or TV), and I can't find any of them anywhere! I guess I didn't know that once these figures get sold, that's it; they're gone for good. That sucks. I guess I should have done better to keep up with this line. And now I'm kicking myself for not jumping on Merle when I saw him warming a shelf for weeks a few months ago! D'oh! Live and learn, I suppose.

Keep looking...You'll find some. Never give up .

There's only one store around me that I know of that carries them, and so I'm pretty much only able to look online. But I'll keep looking, yes. I've found bargains on figures before. Some people just don't know what they have (or they don't care and don't mind letting it go for cheap). Patience can pay off, I suppose. I'm just grateful I have a Rick. He's definitely my favourite Walking Dead character and every other figure I get is just a bonus.

Do you collect the TV ones or the comic ones? I hear the TV ones are really fragile, but I only collect the comic ones and I haven't had any of them break.

both...i had them all at one point but i sold them. and yes...i like carol...i know most people dont but i do. (i know the actress....so that kinda adds to it.) not on a personal level.....but still. she sent me a christmas card...i can post pics to prove it...lol

Series 5 of the tv series figures looks amazing, and proves to me at least that the sculpting and paint apps are getting better and better when it comes to each new series.

Daryl and the motorbike looks much better than I hoped and maybe if it sells well enough paves the way for more vehicles and maybe even small play sets down the line.

I wonder though if maybe they are going to do down the star was black series six inch route with the vehicle in that they will mainly stick to doing the smaller and cheaper ones for mass release and see how it goes, then if does well down the line maybe consider releasing a larger vehicle or set as an online or store exclusive.

A great exclusive would be a Rick from season one and a battle damaged tank than includes the soldier zombie that was trapped inside with him in that episode.

Nah, if we get a tank in this line, it will be with the Governor, not Sherriff Rick. Sherriff Rick would be great to remake with a horse though. And then later on use that horse for a remake of Michonne (once her single carded figure dries up from retail).

both...i had them all at one point but i sold them. and yes...i like carol...i know most people dont but i do. (i know the actress....so that kinda adds to it.) not on a personal level.....but still. she sent me a christmas card...i can post pics to prove it...lol

Damn that's cool.......truly Number 1 Fan :D

I wouldn't Mind a Carol or a T-Dog with Shield and Weapons figures. But the chance for T-Dog has come and gone:'(

They should really consider going back and doing past characters, though I doubt they will. I'd love a Shane figure, but the one they did early on looks awful.

You ought to try and find out if McFarlane has scanned her yet for a figure. :naughty

Lol norman instagram this saying "10 inches" but he replied to someone because they said it was 6 inches and said it was 10 inches
be4asyqu.jpg

Back