McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like finally they realized what they needed too do but....

too little too late! :slap

If they're gonna do this give us the main character first.

They started with the best character, beside my beloved Maggie
tumblr_inline_mi1aiy59MK1qz4rgp.gif

Looks like he is pre-posed again. I wonder if they'll add articulation or just leave it statue like? If they articulate it pre-posed again that is a big mistake on their part IMO, just keep it static.

I don't imagine the 10" line will be super articulated. I imagine it will be more like old school static figures McFarlane is known for. Just at a new, goofy size :lol

Personally, I think TMP should have made these 6" figures. I know they have moved away from that scale, but these don't fit in most collections. These will probably go the route of oddly-scaled figures.
On the positive, someone must have the 1/6 scale license.:yess:

There are new pics of TV series 4 in this months Previews but it is a realy small picture.

I wish they would make more of the main characters...before they all die off...lol. not that i like lori...cause i dont, but i would not mind haveing a figure of her and dale to go with the others...... out of the human characters they have made so far, 3 out of the 8 are dead.....before the figure of them got made.....still hopeing for a Carol......cause i love her......and i would not mind haveing the whole greene family as well. or Karen......just sayin. martinez,tim and shupert would be cool too!!

got the michonne pet zombie 2 to get signed at the montreal comic con by laurie holden and michael rooker
and best part, im keeping it in my collection as the prime center piece

I wish they would make more of the main characters...before they all die off...lol. not that i like lori...cause i dont, but i would not mind haveing a figure of her and dale to go with the others...... out of the human characters they have made so far, 3 out of the 8 are dead.....before the figure of them got made.....still hopeing for a Carol......cause i love her......and i would not mind haveing the whole greene family as well. or Karen......just sayin. martinez,tim and shupert would be cool too!!

Merle was alive and in the same outfit when his figure came out, you really can't beat that.

Merle was alive and in the same outfit when his figure came out, you really can't beat that.

yeah im just saying overall, it's funny how in the time between when the figures are shown and when they actually hit retail is when things go down hill. last sdcc they previewed Andrea (just her pic) and by the time we all have her, well she's already dead lol.

Back