McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, these are some pictures of my last diorama, "The prison" from Walking Dead. You can see more in the customs thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130762

fdtt.jpg

jtuh.jpg

9mma.jpg

Nice set up!

Finally picked up Glenn, found one at GS with a nice paint job.
GS is taking orders for the Dixon bros 2 pack, but for $40

Got the SDCC Governor tonight. Nice and easy. Walked right up, handed over my $25 and left. I wish more exclusives were that easy to get!

Yeah... they announced beforehand this is all they were going to show. They didn't even have the 10inch Daryl on display.

Also, it's at the Diamond Distributors Booth. McFarlane didn't have a booth this year.

I expect we'll see previews for either TV Show series 5 or even Comic series 4 later this year on Spawn.com.

Yeah... they announced beforehand this is all they were going to show. They didn't even have the 10inch Daryl on display.

Also, it's at the Diamond Distributors Booth. McFarlane didn't have a booth this year.

I expect we'll see previews for either TV Show series 5 or even Comic series 4 later this year on Spawn.com.

So did McFarlane ONLY show the Walking Dead series 4 figures? Anything else?

Only what's in that link. Unless you mean other figures besides TWD? They had Assassian's Creed.

Back