McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about the US but i sell them at £12.99-£13.99 there are some very varied prices on these where ever you go.

I'm seeing the listed price as 17.99, but of coarse you can find them for cheaper.

I got Michonne and the 3 zombies for 11.53 each and Merle for 15.99 from Go Hastings. Shipping came out to 6.59 for 2-3 day for the set.

Hey Buttmunch i told you it was going to be a colour Dixon Brothers set oh ye of little faith.

I'm also pretty confident that we will see a new Daryl in the biker jacket later on and that this 2-pack is just to keep the fans happy for now.Oh and also to make them some extra cash from the popularity of these two characters.

Be thou humble :lol

Yeah, I was wrong on this one, and gladly so. The early reports and sites were saying it was black and white and considering all of their multipacks so far for the Walking Dead were black and white, it made sense. I'm glad it color though, especially since they've repainted them some. Really glad to get Merle in the black shirt :rock

My area has the singles for $12.99 at gamestop and about $18 at TRU. The only place I see the box sets are at TRU so I just orderd the bro 2 packs at bbts. I used to see series 1 at Walmart but never series 2 or 3.

My area has the singles for $12.99 at gamestop and about $18 at TRU. The only place I see the box sets are at TRU so I just orderd the bro 2 packs at bbts. I used to see series 1 at Walmart but never series 2 or 3.

I don't think they carried 2 or 3 after series 1 went on Clarence at just about every walmart.

I live in the Bay Area...Every Gamestop, Walmart and Target are ALWAYS sold out of TWD figures. I stopped wasting gas trying to hunt them down. I buy online, at least I can get full sets! :lol

First post here!

I paid quite a bit for an absolutely mint Daryl, Rick and the Biter. I'm in Canada and the choices were slim. Scored Daryl and the Biter off FleaBay for $275 and rick for $150.

May have over paid but the only Daryl I could find in Canada is going for $378!!!

Anyhow, maybe one day they'll turn a nice profit.

Why are these figures going for such a high price? I might sell my Rick! Hmmmm.

Bri

I guess the first series was extremely low run when compared to the average figure.

Higher price due to low production numbers maybe? And the fact that Daryl has somewhat of a cult following amongst TWD fan-base.

Unfortunately the only way to figure out what these will really be worth is to sit on them and wait. Five, ten fifteen years maybe. Who knows!

The crappy looking Daryl from Series 1 is going for that much? No thanks, I don't care how rare it is, that figure looks like crap and no way would I spend that much on something of that "quality."

Unfortunately the only way to figure out what these will really be worth is to sit on them and wait. Five, ten fifteen years maybe. Who knows!

Wrong. The only way to cash in on Daryl is to sell now. They'll have the 2 pack version out too and that will cut the figure's price down dramatically soon, especially for loose figures. Once they release a season 3/4 Daryl in his vest, and with a better likeness, you'll be lucky to give the first figure away :lol

I dunno bout that people like to keep the first runs of things. Aren't first series star wars figures worth more than the others (im just using that as an example).

The show will be on for years to come and the nerd herd will grow and the collections will puick up even more.

IMO that is...

Back