McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these look awesome

485274_611208248907991_224961564_n.jpg
535000_611208288907987_964358557_n.jpg

Glad there are some differences with the Dixon 2 pack. Glad to see Merle in the black shirt at least. Makes a zombie custom that much easier if they don't do that themselves.

Its probably too late unless you put up a decent BIN. The longer the auction, the more time people will have to read about the 2 pack. I'm just going to keep mine at this point.

Hey Buttmunch i told you it was going to be a colour Dixon Brothers set oh ye of little faith.

I'm also pretty confident that we will see a new Daryl in the biker jacket later on and that this 2-pack is just to keep the fans happy for now.Oh and also to make them some extra cash from the popularity of these two characters.

Also, this is the first time that I realized this is the first series with 3 humans. Hopefully this continues, because the line is pacing slowly in terms of getting characters.

Yeah I hope so too. It would work better for new versions of already released characters. Like a new Shane, Daryl, or Rick could get one slot and we still get two new characters for the other slots.

They could also change up the human to zombie ratio for each wave. 2:3 one wave, 3:2 the next wave.

This wave could just be an exception though. The two zombies use the same body and Carl is a smaller figure.

The riot gear zombies look great. The whole series is looking good. Seems each series is getting better.

I received series 3 today (my first TWD figures). Very nice! Great sculpts, great paint, and great articulation (for the humans mostly). They're on par with larger 7" scale figures. If they keep the quality same or better here on it's going to be a very great line.

I wish I grabbed the series 2 zombies.

Back