McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realy hope we are going to see another new figure i'm fed up with telling my customers you can't get a Daryl figure for less than a £100
Gentle Giant must have scanned Norman Reedus because there is no way in hell they wont release a mini bust of him.Have any of Gentle Giants Walking Dead products been released yet i thought i saw the zombie toy soldiers on Evil Bay.

I have been buying and selling pretty heavy in the last 30 days, mostly vintage GI Joe's. I had to go with my gut on these. Ordered a set of series 3 from entertainment earth and then 10 Merle's from gohastings. I just hope that the Daryl/Merle 2 pack being released in Sep. is black and white, keeping this Merle in high demand. I like Michonne's figure a lot and may stock up for resale while they are still around. May check out some local Gamestop's this week for deals too.

I can't wait to see the series 4 zombies. The riot gear and gas mask zombies looked awesome in the show.

Sometimes people even get angry with spoilers from season 2. I've seen fights on facebook because someone posts something

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's a pretty cool custom of that.

I hope the look they go for with Andrea is from 'Prey' or the Season 2 finale 'Beside the Dying Fire'. (her hair in a ponytail and wearing a vest)

I just picked up a couple "of that guy" that I'll be repainting also. It'll be my first repaint and I'm really looking forward to it.

To the TWD resellers here...I'm looking for series 1. Anybody have the set for sale at a reasonable price where I don't have to take a second on my house? :lol

Entertainment Earth have answered in there coments section on there site that Mcfarlane Toys has told them the Dixons box set will be colour. It will also be the same Daryl from series 1 not a new version,it still may differ in some way though.

Entertainment Earth have answered in there coments section on there site that Mcfarlane Toys has told them the Dixons box set will be colour. It will also be the same Daryl from series 1 not a new version,it still may differ in some way though.

Awesome...I preordered 4! Lol

I also read that paint was just started on them so maybe we'll see pics soon!

Last edited:
Maybe they'll make Merle's shirt black to differentiate him from the single card release.

These are so hard to find in stores around here. I've seen pet #2 and Merle after hitting up all the Gamestops and TRUs.

OLD DESCRIPTION: The Dixon Brothers re-united in this action figure 2-pack! Merle and Daryl Dixon both stand at 5-inches tall and feature over 20 points of articulation. Merle Dixon is shown with his prosthetic arm and bayonet attachment along with his assault rifle and hand gun. Daryl comes with pocket knife, crossbow, squirrels, axe, and pick axe.

NEW DESCRIPTION: Two badass, backwoods, rebel yelling redneck brothers thrust against an unyielding onslaught of ravenous undead. Both original Atlanta survivors, Daryl and Merle Dixon have proven time and again, blood is thicker than brain matter! Family reunions can be a bitter sweet pill to swallow, especially in a world inhabited by The Walking Dead!

Using a 3D scan of the actors themselves, both of these highly detailed figures feature the exact likeness of the characters from the show. The Daryl Dixon figure features 20 points of articulation and includes a crossbow, hunting knife, fire axe, pick axe, and prison keys. The Merle Dixon figure is re-armed and ready for action with 20 points of articulation, prosthetic arm with bayonet, assault rifle, pistol, and knife.

From EE

EE must have gotten that description from Mcfarlane.com, they just posted about series 4. I was hoping for some pics but not yet. https://www.spawn.com/news/news6.aspx?id=13919

OLD DESCRIPTION: The Dixon Brothers re-united in this action figure 2-pack! Merle and Daryl Dixon both stand at 5-inches tall and feature over 20 points of articulation. Merle Dixon is shown with his prosthetic arm and bayonet attachment along with his assault rifle and hand gun. Daryl comes with pocket knife, crossbow, squirrels, axe, and pick axe.

NEW DESCRIPTION: Two badass, backwoods, rebel yelling redneck brothers thrust against an unyielding onslaught of ravenous undead. Both original Atlanta survivors, Daryl and Merle Dixon have proven time and again, blood is thicker than brain matter! Family reunions can be a bitter sweet pill to swallow, especially in a world inhabited by The Walking Dead!

Using a 3D scan of the actors themselves, both of these highly detailed figures feature the exact likeness of the characters from the show. The Daryl Dixon figure features 20 points of articulation and includes a crossbow, hunting knife, fire axe, pick axe, and prison keys. The Merle Dixon figure is re-armed and ready for action with 20 points of articulation, prosthetic arm with bayonet, assault rifle, pistol, and knife.

From EE

Sweet! Glad to see they went with that look for Andrea, and that she comes with a sniper rifle. Her and Carl are definite buys, but I have yet to decide on the Governor and the Dixon Bros. 2-pack. Also, this is the first time that I realized this is the first series with 3 humans. Hopefully this continues, because the line is pacing slowly in terms of getting characters.

Back