McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Awesome!!!

10409370_806962032681214_8753835931365991129_n.jpg

10406860_806712139372870_2758561061263607537_n.jpg

that looks absolutely amazing. that's just really awesome

Yeah, just doing a google search now, I didn't see ANYTHING of Ezekiel in color showing a brown coat :lol Guess I'll have to get 2 colors and a black and white and mix and match until he's comic accurate :slap

Yeah, just doing a google search now, I didn't see ANYTHING of Ezekiel in color showing a brown coat :lol Guess I'll have to get 2 colors and a black and white and mix and match until he's comic accurate :slap
Lol how could they mess up such a big detail

They probably messed it up on purpose so people would have to buy both to make him accurate.

you guys will have to replace the arms too since they are painted. so take off the coat and then take of the arms and replace them with the black and white one

you guys will have to replace the arms too since they are painted. so take off the coat and then take of the arms and replace them with the black and white one

An annoying thing to have to do to make him accurate. Good thing I'm not getting him.

Back