McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Its been up for over 6 hrs already. I'm not sensing an immediate rush on it. Especially when considering they still have Negan's from Black Friday in stock. It took 6 months to clear out those Governors and that only happened when they marked it down.

Its been up for over 6 hrs already. I'm not sensing an immediate rush on it. Especially when considering they still have Negan's from Black Friday in stock. It took 6 months to clear out those Governors and that only happened when they marked it down.
Yeah I agree, I don't think this character has hyped a lot of people up

Wow looks like they didn't show S6 @ SDCC :(.

Also the website has less than 300 b/w Ezekiel's, & 250 reg zeks. Looks like these are much more limited than Negan or the gov. I like that.

Wow looks like they didn't show S6 @ SDCC :(.

Also the website has less than 300 b/w Ezekiel's, & 250 reg zeks. Looks like these are much more limited than Negan or the gov. I like that.

Are you kidding? If they don't that's dumb, we know the sculpts are finished, and they always show the next TV Series at SDCC.

The walking dead website.
If u try to add more than 300 figs in your basket it tells you the remaining inventory amount.

The gallery link a page or so ago shows s5, shane in the background, & daryl+chopper edge. And all the Legos. I hope s6 shows up but , it's not looking so good...

Got ya, but they also sold through their first batch of Lucille Bat's only to say more are coming. So who knows?

Yeah I'm kind of confused by that as well since they've been so adamant the bats are only limited to 2500. Find it hard to believe between SDCC attendees and online buyers that they wouldn't get to that number pretty quickly.

Back