McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS has pre-orders for re-releases of Michonne (with fishtank and heads) and RV Zombie.

Wonder if the Michonne is gonna be any different than the original release. Luckily I got her a few weeks ago from a fellow member for pretty close to retail. Not gonna spring just for heads and a fishtank unless it is a drastic change.

It says she'll have a different colored shirt. I'd guess orange like the GG statue. The RV zombie is supposed to have a different colored shirt too. I doubt he'll have a new head though because of the action feature hinge neck.

im loving that mcfarlene is releasing a lot of the human characters but im kind of hoping for a full wave of just zombies , even if its just a rehash of the previous as variants, would be cheaper then going online to buy those i missed lol

I found use for that mcfarlane 10 inch daryl figure's poncho lol
u8ege5yb.jpg

I bought (waiting for it to arrive) my first figure from this line yesterday and it was the Daryl Dixon with his Chopper Deluxe set so I'm looking forward to that arriving.

To be honest as much as I love the TV series I will probably only pick up another figure and that would be Rick.

I don't know about at the sleeve. In the picture there seems to be stitching detail, almost looking like a cut, and the arm seems a bit lower. I could be wrong, but that's just what I see.

I bought (waiting for it to arrive) my first figure from this line yesterday and it was the Daryl Dixon with his Chopper Deluxe set so I'm looking forward to that arriving.

To be honest as much as I love the TV series I will probably only pick up another figure and that would be Rick.

Lol dude, the rick is 10 inches and the chopper deluxe is different :)

Lol dude, the rick is 10 inches and the chopper deluxe is different :)

What? :dunno

I know the size of these figure buddy and I was merely saying that if I do get another figure from TWD that it would be Rick and obviously that would be in the same scale as Daryl and his bike.

What? :dunno

I know the size of these figure buddy and I was merely saying that if I do get another figure from TWD that it would be Rick and obviously that would be in the same scale as Daryl and his bike.

Oh haha, i was confused with what rick you were talking about

Back