McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's nvr too late billy ray. only challenge is finding series 1 at a reasonable price. best of luck!

Not late to this line, just late in getting Darryl. I actually saw series 1 at Walmart and TRU back when they first hit and passed on all of them. Kicking myself for not picking up Darryl...not because I want him but because he is worth so much now.

hahaa i did the same thing billy ray! luckily i ran into a barnes and noble a lil before xmas '12 n they had the whole first series n a couple extra daryls. happy days lol

Series 6 Preview Pics!

rick-grimes-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

abraham-ford-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

hershel-greene-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

carol-peletier-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

bungie-guts-zombie-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

the-governor-with-long-coat-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-3.jpg

Looks like a great wave! Glad to see the Governor with the bandaged eye too! Just wish Herschel had crutches and a missing leg to swap out instead of the prosthetic leg swap out. But I'm just glad we are getting everyone in this wave. Even the zombie looks pretty cool.

Great character selection although I could've lived without governor. Just don't like having more than 1 version of a character, Rick is an exception. But this gov does look way better. But I want more zombies!! Can't wait to see the accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see the governor was thrown in afterall... Wish it was his bearded look but the bandage look works too. Cannot wait for this wave to hit, rick loos great

Abraham Ford
Introduced in season 4, Abraham Ford and his traveling companions are on route to Washington D.C. with valuable information pertaining to the outbreak. This former Sergeant in the U.S. army attempts to enlist the help of Glenn, and his companion Tara, on their quest to the capital. Abraham and his group end up joining Glenn in the search for Maggie and eventual trek to Terminus. This figure comes with approximately 22 points of articulation, pistol, SMG, and combat knife.

Bungee Guts Zombie
The first episode of season 4 was certainly full of surprises. Making a run for supplies, a group of survivors enter a nearby store, without knowing dozens of walkers and a downed helicopter was on the building's roof. The rooftop eventually gives way and walkers start raining from the ceiling. Fortunately not all the walkers made it down...The iconic Bungie Guts Walker is seen dangling by his guts and intestines, leaving the survivors speechless. This figure features removable intestines and can stand or be hung by his guts.

Carol Peletier
One of the few survivors from the original Atlanta group, Carol Peletier knows what it takes to stay alive. Over four seasons, fans have watched her evolve from a kind-hearted and soft-spoken wife and mother, to an independent survivalist trying to protect those around her at any cost. After losing her daughter Sofia in season 2, Carol dedicated her time at the prison teaching the younger group members how to survive. This figure comes with approximately 22 points of articulation, knuckle knife, "story time" knife set, and gas can.

Hershel Greene
An advisor to Rick and father of surviving daughters Maggie and Beth, this beloved character has left an eternal impact on The Walking Dead series. Hershel Greene was introduced as the man who saves Rick's son Carl's life in season 2. A farm owner and defender of moral codes, he served as a confident and skilled diplomat within the group of survivors. After being bitten by a walker in season 3, Rick is forced to cut off Hershel's leg to stop the infection - adding yet another challenge to his life. This figure comes with approximately 22 points of articulation, crutches, alternate amputated leg, alternate prosthetic leg, and alternate head with bandana.

Rick Grimes
A former police officer, Rick Grimes has always been a leader amongst the group of Atlanta survivors. Over the seasons, his personality has evolved as he continuously tries to relinquish leadership in order to protect his own family. After numerous threats and the loss of his wife Lori, Rick is in a continuous battle both mentally and morally. This version of Rick depicts the wear and tear the apocalyptic world has taken on this once upholder of the law. No longer fighting his destiny, Rick appears ready to take on this challenges head on in season 5. This figure comes with approximately 22 points of articulation, revolver, suppressed pistol, machete, D-rings, and hoe.

Governor With Long Coat The once leader of the seemingly utopian town of Woodbury, The Governor has lost everything: the town he built; his daughter turned walker; and his eye at the hands of Michonne. Longing for revenge against Rick and his group of survivors, The Governor rose from the ashes of defeat to become an even more dangerous foe for anyone or anything that stands in his way. This figure comes with approximately 22 points of articulation, eye patch head, bandaged head, and automatic rifle.

Glad Herschel is coming with crutches and the Governor will finally have his Aug :rock

I think Herschel would have been better off coming with a certain severed head rather than a bandana one. Plus I hope they put him in his yellow shirt rather than that blue one. Glenn had a different colored shirt on his mock up so its possible.

And I really hope they are smart and make Rick's belt a separate piece so it can be flipped around with the bandage hand (and hopefully with an alternate non-bandaged hand as well).

Last edited:
Yeah, that's for FARMER Rick. :lol

Personally I'd rather he come with an alternate unbandaged hand if he already doesn't. A Governor-beat head if he already does. If McFarlane was smart, they'd milk this Rick sculpt for a while. He wore several different colored shirts that would be easy repaints for this shirt sculpt. Give him an unbandaged hand eventually with one of those repaints and they can easily get season 3 and 4 looks out if it with new heads or paints.

This wave is a homerun. Loving Rick and Herschel the most. Hate Carol's character. Everytime I see her I hear Laurence Fishburne in Boyz N The Hood saying 'Oh...you bad now, huh?'

Good call on redoing Michonne. I know a few people missed out on her since she was in the wave where things started getting better. She'll probably be in her orange shirt this time. I already have an extra pair of pet heads in a tank, but it will be nice to have them with necks and another tank to add to the collection. The RV walker repaint is an odd choice though since he didn't have a wardrobe change. A Bicycle girl without the base would have been a better choice IMO.

Can a Hatted Sheriff Rick be far behind now?

Good call on redoing Michonne. I know a few people missed out on her since she was in the wave where things started getting better. She'll probably be in her orange shirt this time. I already have an extra pair of pet heads in a tank, but it will be nice to have them with necks and another tank to add to the collection. The RV walker repaint is an odd choice though since he didn't have a wardrobe change. A Bicycle girl without the base would have been a better choice IMO.

Can a Hatted Sheriff Rick be far behind now?
Here is hoping RV zombie gets a new head too just so it can be an army builder. I really hope that Michonne sees a wardrobe change too.

As a carded collector, I prefer the newer, sleek packaging, so I'm all for reissued figures. The first few waves of TWD figures were crazy with cardback size and format variances!

Series 6 Preview Pics!

rick-grimes-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

abraham-ford-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

hershel-greene-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

carol-peletier-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

bungie-guts-zombie-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

the-governor-with-long-coat-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-3.jpg

A rehash of The Governor already??? Pass unless I get it for a steal. Not too big on repeats but I like the looks of this Rick. I have the exclusive but think I may spring for this one too. Carol, Hershel and Abraham definite buy. Gut zombi maybe.

Back