McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah... Im out of here. Just sinished the very first TWD comic. :lol

Nevertheless I am still of the opinion its kind of a spoiler as many people like me just got into the comics because of the TV show. However I must admit I am pretty slow with the comics. :lol

eda4yguj.jpg
someone made a Lizzie custom

I'm way late getting started on this collection. Actually it slipped by me until I noticed the Daryl and Chopper at FYE. Had to have it. Snagged it on Amazon on pre-order for $32.99 shipped. Also grabbed Series 4 on ebay for $55 shipped. Gonna grab Series 5 and try to find Series 3. Don't have much hope for Series 1 and 2 at a reasonable price so I may have to get a Rick and Shane on later releases. Not worried about being a completest. Just want the core characters and a few zombies.

attachment.php

And in case anyone is interested Amazon carries Gentle Giant now. Snagged Daryl for $56 shipped.

attachment.php

You can snag Shane 2.0 @ BBTS, only difference is the head sculpt or added Hat (?)

Thank you!!!! Actually like this one better than the original. Is this gonna be readily available at all retailers is it just a very limited run release???

This Comic Rick is really a stupid spoiler for me. Really hope he is not losing his hand in the TV show.

I really don't think that you need to worry about that happening on the show. A while back Kirkman said that he regrets doing it in the comic. Basic tasks like reloading a gun or buttoning up his shirt become very difficult without a second hand. In the comic they can kind of skate around it but on the show that would be almost impossible.

Back