Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...
On Isaac Wong's and LittleToysBiggerWorld's facebook pages, they both show the King Shark BAF and Gold Label versions with minimal paint differences besides the shorts. I thought the Gold Label one had blood on his mouth?
233498890_1112747469132899_8113262232902576393_n.jpg

Only reviewer samples appear to have the blood so it will probably be some kind of additional exclusive or chase. The deluxe figure’s shorts are more accurate but I prefer the BAF paint on the body. The grey splotches look like worn off paint more than anything else. The severed arm and leg make that version the preferred version though.

That figure’s almost as bad as the movie it’s from.
Almost.
As in the movie was objectively bad from an established standard that can be consistently applied to evaluate the quality of cinematic works, from story structure to the effectiveness of the lens sizes on the cameras used for individual shots, the manner in which the sound was mixed and the timing of the film editing, that you are able to cite?
or you just didn’t like it?
Big difference there.

Easy, dude. No reason to get your tights twisted.
After all, it’s JUST Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).

Easy, dude. No reason to get your tights twisted.
After all, it’s JUST Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).
So I’ll take that as you simply didn’t enjoy the movie.

So...
On Isaac Wong's and LittleToysBiggerWorld's facebook pages, they both show the King Shark BAF and Gold Label versions with minimal paint differences besides the shorts. I thought the Gold Label one had blood on his mouth?
View attachment 534458
I have the gold label, & it does have blood in the mouth.

Edit: I just went & saw some new reviews. Yeah, it seems some don’t.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I seen pictures of this assumed custom a month ago or so, but there are a bunch on ebay and people are apparently finding them at target and walmart... Is this actually an official variant? [note: not my picture. got it from an ebay listing]

Digitized-Variant-Batman-Beyond__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
I found this at local target store and I noticed 2 different paint job on this darkseid figure.
This one is much darker paint and weathering on armor.
Is this variant or just updated painting job from 1st version?

Attachments

• IMG_20210813_202840_777.jpg
    IMG_20210813_202840_777.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 143
I need a Suicide Squad wave 2 consisting of the following: Rat-catcher 2 in Prison Uniform, Rat-catcher 2 in "Bar Disguise", Rat-catcher 2 in "Hero" uniform, Harley in opening uniform, and together u collect the pieces of Starro the Conqueror. Also at least one figure should include a mini Starro, the ones he "expelled".

Back