Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really crappy they they didn't just include this head and sword with the basic figure, too. I don't want to buy two Flashpoint Batmen just to have a single figure with both the cowl and sword.

McFarlane is obsessed with variants, as his Mortal Kombat and Spawn figures show. It's economics. The expenses of coming up with new bodies for every figure adds up after a while, so he does little stunts like this to make back more off them. See also: the lame green slime Arkham figure repaints or the "bloody" Mortal Kombat figures.

iMLOMli.jpg

That bike looks really nice - hopefully the paint will come out that good on the final product.

Man! I'm trying to stay away from yet another 6/7" figure line, but I really want this figure! He just looks so evil!

Get it man! It's definitely worth your money!

Just got myself a Superman, way better than what Mattel provided in the past.

Studio Session-1731 RZ.jpg

Supes is one of the best of the initial Wave.
The following waves were improved.
But this current one (Deathstroke for example) has been pretty bad from what I have seen.

Get it man! It's definitely worth your money!

Just got myself a Superman, way better than what Mattel provided in the past.

View attachment 498180

Nice pic...

The only McFarlane DC figure I've bought so far is this Superman from the 1st wave. I liked the Batman, but couldn't get past his pin head. I got the DC Essentials Knightfall Batman instead and he looks great with this Superman. The armored Superman was pretty cool, but not something that would have any place in my small DC collection.

The only other figure so far I may eventually pick up is the White Knight Batman. I usually just buy straight classic versions of DC characters, but seeing it in person it's a pretty cool version of Batman without being over the top. So far, nothing else from the McFarlane line has given me any interest. The initial Batman & Superman animated versions were pretty cool too, but the tiny legs bother me.

I received my Dark Nights: Metal Batman figure today (via Amazon) and I am truly blown away. It is so badass! My only nitpick is that I wish the inside of the cape was colored purple like it is in the comic.

I am so impressed by the presence and value of these McFarlane DC figures; If I were DC, I would have the ink dry on another 3 year contract.

I received my Dark Nights: Metal Batman figure today (via Amazon) and I am truly blown away. It is so badass! My only nitpick is that I wish the inside of the cape was colored purple like it is in the comic.

I am so impressed by the presence and value of these McFarlane DC figures; If I were DC, I would have the ink dry on another 3 year contract.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Where are people getting the Red Hood and Nightwing 2-pack from? I haven't even seen any retailers put it up for pre-order in the US.

Edit: The 2-pack is up on Target right now. Credit to ftw-jedi on the Fwoosh forums for this and also for pointing out that you can use the Target app for a 25% off coupon to get it for $30 shipped.

Last edited:
Where are people getting the Red Hood and Nightwing 2-pack from? I haven't even seen any retailers put it up for pre-order in the US.

Edit: The 2-pack is up on Target right now. Credit to ftw-jedi on the Fwoosh forums for this and also for pointing out that you can use the Target app for a 25% off coupon to get it for $30 shipped.

Found it thank you.

Cool coupon to use too. :yess:

Last edited:
The Red Hood box set is a general release. Flashpoint Batman is the exclusive.

The Red Hood box set is a general release. Flashpoint Batman is the exclusive.

Yeah, I just read elsewhere that Flashpoint Batman is a timed exclusive. It will be available at other retailers in March. Similar to the Dark Knights line at Wal-Mart. Hopefully handled better though since I still haven’t received mine from Wal-Mart despite many people having found them in store. More ridiculous still, they’re showing as in stock for delivery now on Wal-Mart’s website while my order still shows as delayed. Well done, Wal-Mart.

Flash Point is kind of disappointing, I wished it came with additional hands tho. They look awkward with the jazz hands they came with.

Back