Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the whole set at my local walmart for 15.88 each. I never had such luck and doubt I ever will again, as I live in the most picked over area in California. ( A whole set AND ON SALE. yeesh!!) Got all of them and an extra devastator for a custom to increase his height.

Scale is way off, but Red Hood is incredible!

Red-Hood-01__scaled_600.jpg

Nah, they said it was Last Knight on Earth Bane to go with Scarecrow.

Cover-Batman-LKOE2_CMYK_FNL_5d3f6fe5a993e8.62627194.jpg

I can't for the life of me keep up with the pace at which they are announcing things. Hopefully injustice will give us a Supergirl, Sinestro, and Braniac.

I wish Bane was actually flesh colored instead of grey. Otherwise he looks cool to have a Batman figure climbing on top of.

Nah, they said it was Last Knight on Earth Bane to go with Scarecrow.

Cover-Batman-LKOE2_CMYK_FNL_5d3f6fe5a993e8.62627194.jpg

I haven't got myself into TLK, looks pretty accurate to me for now.

At least the BAFs made a lot more sense than the Marvel ones imo. Loving how MF is doing with the series as of now.

I can't for the life of me keep up with the pace at which they are announcing things. Hopefully injustice will give us a Supergirl, Sinestro, and Braniac.

I wish Bane was actually flesh colored instead of grey. Otherwise he looks cool to have a Batman figure climbing on top of.

I feel you

It?s just so many figures all at the same time.

Unmasked Thomas Wayne variant.

EkuSTg7WkAE_6TV

It's really crappy they they didn't just include this head and sword with the basic figure, too. I don't want to buy two Flashpoint Batmen just to have a single figure with both the cowl and sword.

I do see potential for the Bane figure to be amazing, if for the final product they painted up those veins green. It wouldnt be so muted.

73f9065bb3283baee6cca7f793f28b1d.jpg

Back