Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eiip3SKXcAE7y0E

Eiip3MCXcAYDIi4

Eiip3NDXYAsEII6

Eiip3MFXsAAY4Ug

Oh man, Damian is a 100% buy for me. The others are pretty awesome although there's something slightly off with Superman Red Son version

Maybe it’s just seeing how well they did with the White Knight stuff, but am I the only one slightly bothered by the fact that, between the Last Knight on Earth and Death Metal stuff, it’s like they didn’t even attempt to replicate Capullo’s art style in the sculpts? I’d be in for all of these but it just ain’t the same without Wonder Woman’s giant Bambi eyes and Batman’s bottom lip lookin’ like it’s gonna swallow his entire head. :lol

Ya gotta give it to Todd for having the ability to crank out so much product in a relatively short amount of time. McF toys must have had these designs ready to go for a while. I do like them, but I am trying to weigh the financials of replacing my DC collection of Mattel to Todd. Size is concern of mine, but less so, since they won't be displayed by the Marvel Legends etc. It's close enough :wink1:

Ya gotta give it to Todd for having the ability to crank out so much product in a relatively short amount of time. McF toys must have had these designs ready to go for a while. I do like them, but I am trying to weigh the financials of replacing my DC collection of Mattel to Todd. Size is concern of mine, but less so, since they won't be displayed by the Marvel Legends etc. It's close enough :wink1:

Almost 95% are new mold, and that is really amazing.

Almost 95% are new mold, and that is really amazing.

That's something i have been praising Todd and his team. Rarely see reuse parts for their figures.
I know people say the DCM line is Batman heavy but considering a lot are brand new molds. it's an investment. I rather them make some money while sprinkling core characters. That way I don't worry about spending so much money per year. Even tho i have pre-ordered almost everything McFarlane has been pumping out.

Also just want to take time to appreciate the sculpt capes with the Batman figures. Many of the Batman figures have a beautiful dynamic flowing cape.
The latest Arkham Knight Batman. I am almost going to preoder him because how beautiful the cape is sculpted. I don't see a lot of company is doing this. For sure not from Mattel.

Put Earth-1 Batman up against an ML Incredible Hulk and the level of detail makes Hasbro just look lazy.

F7BC01A3-9418-41F8-886D-F65D1A2F7B98.jpg
AEF59B5C-B81B-40CC-9B6F-B706ED71A4EB.jpg

Devastator: Nice detail, but way too small. Legends Hulk is in a smaller scale, but looks bigger

Devastator is a lil' tad small, but can't complain for the workmanship and price that Mcfarlane is giving.

But it's size varies from issue to issue, it doesn't really matter to me.

Evil-Batmen.jpg

621407._QL80_TTD_.0.jpg

He really should have done Devastator as a bigger BaP and made the Merciless the OS figure instead.

Back