McFarlane: Rick Grimes Resin Statue (The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine today, it was such a pain to put together. The gun is slightly bent and is noticeable if you look from the top down but from the side view it looks ok. Overall im happy with the piece but will contact McFarlane about the gun to see if they can send a replacement arm/gun if possible. I will post a video review soon.

I love this piece though.

Photos:

15760728732_a8e9a93469_k.jpg

15574005947_027bd4fd65_k.jpg

15574365740_910b517547_k.jpg

15735468236_ac30166c6e_k.jpg

15573329269_5efa5c72f2_k.jpg

15139761793_1db53d1a2c_k.jpg

15139762623_438082b998_k.jpg

15573327989_4c35efc0be_k.jpg

15759181215_ad5e35fe8f_k.jpg

15573328279_5fb09ac7f7_k.jpg

Very nice Gamegod2x!

Sorry to hear about the gun, factory should be okay with replacing the part.

Your photo's really helped persuade me. I'm going to grab this piece now. Thanks for sharing

Very nice Gamegod2x!

Sorry to hear about the gun, factory should be okay with replacing the part.

Your photo's really helped persuade me. I'm going to grab this piece now. Thanks for sharing

Glad i could help, I hope you like it!

Hey Gamegod, was curious if you heard back from McFarlane about the bent piece? Mine has been in the box for 2 weeks now as I've been lazy in opening the damn thing.

Just got mine. All I can say is wow wow wow. Mine was slightly bent but I applied a tiny amount of pressure and not its straight again so got a perfect piece. Which is such a weird feeling cause Im used terrible quality from sideshow. Lol
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

I've been on the fence with this one but the in hand pics are great.

I have the DOOM, Knee Deep in the Dead statue on order and I think I'll pick this up to go with it.

Hey Gamegod, was curious if you heard back from McFarlane about the bent piece? Mine has been in the box for 2 weeks now as I've been lazy in opening the damn thing.

After about a week i heard back from there customer service by email. They sent a replacement arm/gun. It is straight now so im happy. Overall its a 8/10 for me. I just wish everything fit together better. Still love it!

McFarlane is doing a buy one get one free on their statues right now. I just picked up 2 of these for the price of one! Really hoping to be able to trade one of them for Michonne sometime.

McFarlane is doing a buy one get one free on their statues right now. I just picked up 2 of these for the price of one! Really hoping to be able to trade one of them for Michonne sometime.

Were they sold out of the black/white Artist Proofs of Rick Grimes?
I would love that Michonne as well.
Good luck to you!

Dude thanks for the heads up. Just ordered 2 of them as well. Will sell one on Ebay and end up with a cheap or free statue.

I just saw that.... very tempted to get this and the Assassin’s Creed.

I'm just bummed there wasn't a second statue I was interested in besides Michonne, who has been long since sold out anyway. I can see the Undertaker and Stone Cold being a popular combo. Its a great deal if there are two statues you want, still a good deal if you just flip a second. I mean I could sell a second at $200 and get mine for $100 basically and the buyer of the second is still getting a great deal. When I saw the title of the email, I thought BOGO 50% off at best. But a true BOGO was too much! I couldn't pass on this anymore. I'm not much of a statue collector, but for essentially $150 I couldn't NOT get it now :lol I have wanted this statue since it was unveiled, but not being a statue collector held me back. Its very well executed and captures the comic Rick so well. So I'm thrilled to add it to the collection. I'm just afraid I started a Walking Dead statue collection :slap

I'm gonna display this with my copy of WD #1. I'd written it off as too expensive for the size so I'm over the moon happy right now!

Thanks very much for the info man. I've been on the verge of getting this for a bit now. This is a awesome piece, thanks again.

Back