McFarlane: Rick Grimes Resin Statue (The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when the hell is this shipping? they said october. theres only like 3 days left. some feedback on a ship date would be nice..

I contacted McFarlane today and was informed it will ship early November.

grrrr.. thanks for the heads up much appreciated...so still no actual date though, early nov could mean the 1st or it could mean the 10th.. they should have emailed everybody that bought it and let them know instead of us having to chase them down.. but thanks again..

me8e9e2u.jpg

aneba9u4.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

That's hardcore! :clap

Just got noticed that mine shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow.

my order status says it's not shipped yet. it will probably take a while though, not looking forward to customs charges either, gonna be bloody expensive.. Can you please post a bunch of pics or even a video of it? i'm dying to see this thing in action..

Overall great sculpt, but the paint app is very much the same few colors all over between the zombies and base. My barrel flash is bent from the end. I'm going to contact McFarlane about it.

Overall great sculpt, but the paint app is very much the same few colors all over between the zombies and base. My barrel flash is bent from the end. I'm going to contact McFarlane about it.

I really like it although ricks face looks odd. it's not very detailed and flat looking.. but the rest looks amazing. can you post a video of it??

Back