McFarlane: Rick Grimes Resin Statue (The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who got this, doesnt it say it wont ship out til October and that our cards will not be charged until then? Why is it my card got charged? Did anyone else get charged?

To those who got this, doesnt it say it wont ship out til October and that our cards will not be charged until then? Why is it my card got charged? Did anyone else get charged?

Same here, hit hard for $295, i'm hoping it's just a charge that will be reversed to verify fund availability.

It is the same scale as Michonne. If you liked that this is a shoo in.

EDIT: They usually have to make the full charge to insure it will be accepted. After a day or 2 it falls off.

I'm guessing it takes several days to have the pending charges removed.

I really ****ing want this but I'm so broke right now.

Also, can someone keep me updated as to how long the processing charge is on their account for?

Did your money get refunded yet?? i just got hit with the charge also and was wondering if it reverses cuz i cannot afford it right now..

Did your money get refunded yet?? i just got hit with the charge also and was wondering if it reverses cuz i cannot afford it right now..

well i got my own question answered. I thought this might be the case but for anybody else wondering about the same thing this is the response they gave me..

Hi,

An authorization was ran on the order. This is not a charge.
The hold will be removed shortly.

Thanks

well i got my own question answered. I thought this might be the case but for anybody else wondering about the same thing this is the response they gave me..

Hi,

An authorization was ran on the order. This is not a charge.
The hold will be removed shortly.

Thanks

sorry about the triple post but its been a few days now and it still isn't back in my account..

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-001-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-002-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-003-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-004-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-005-531x800.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-006-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-007-650x431.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-009-650x431.jpg

2014_Toy_Fair_McFarlane_Toys60__scaled_800-650x433.jpg

BAD F"N A$$!!!!! 1/6 scale? Love the Zombie getting his head blown off and the other with an Axe giving him a permanent headache, can't leave off Ricks new Girl friend, What a catch :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

BBTS now has this up for preorder. The site said no charge until the item is in/shipped. Checked and I was charged $162, but probably just to make sure it works.
I'll check it at the end of the week.

BBTS now has this up for preorder. The site said no charge until the item is in/shipped. Checked and I was charged $162, but probably just to make sure it works.
I'll check it at the end of the week.

FYI BBTS charges 344.99 vs McFarlane at 295.99. Unless it's a shipping location issue.

Back