Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

i missed out on maz and great maz es gokins. :[
did get the mazinkaiser from bandais's nxedge line. i prefer this line over kotobukiya's d-style.
43543543.jpg

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Hell yes! And dude, it'd been a while! I hope all's been well.

I used to do the ES Gokins to try to get one for every Super Robot I have but that started to get really expensive really quick for the sake of mini mes... that's shin getter looks great, though.

Everything's good with me.
As far as Gokins I have the Toynami Voltron SD and the Metalboy Grendizer.

Everything's good with me.
As far as Gokins I have the Toynami Voltron SD and the Metalboy Grendizer.

That's great to hear, and how is that MetalBoy Grendizer? It looks REALLY good.

Star Dragon aka Getter G Dragon is the greatest super robot ever in my opinion. Great pics TJ and good to see your still around.

Thanks! And honestly, I have to agree... Getter Dragon is pretty freaking amazing.

Best GaiKing design I've ever laid eyes on.

1144.png

I like it a lot actually man. I wish they would continue the line with the other figures that they already made as resin kits.
I'd love a Metalbox Mazinger

damn, gaiking looks awesome. that gaiking looks well proportioned.
the es gokin gaiking is on my wish list, getting quite expensive for a tiny fellow. :/
TOY-RBT-2025.jpg

I was going to get him but went with Metalboy Grendizer instead. The reviews on youtube were what swayed me. Better paint apps and a little larger. That guy truly is tiny.
As I said I really wish they'd continue the line with more figures.

there's some new AA gokin getter robots coming up though.
cant seem to fully commit to this line, too expensive.

threezero will be making Getter, really excited about that (huge fan)

According to threezero, full info will be revealed next week at: threezero | Facebook

Few more teasers from threezero:

Last edited:

dayuuum. that looks good. :]

I was going to get him but went with Metalboy Grendizer instead. The reviews on youtube were what swayed me. Better paint apps and a little larger. That guy truly is tiny.
As I said I really wish they'd continue the line with more figures.

i got a question about metalboy kits. would be my first time to build let alone paint one.
are they easy to handle? i'm looking at metalboy gurren lagann SD kit at the moment.

dayuuum. that looks good. :]

i got a question about metalboy kits. would be my first time to build let alone paint one.
are they easy to handle? i'm looking at metalboy gurren lagann SD kit at the moment.

I can't answer that actually. The metalboy figure I got was not a kit, and has some die cast to it. It's superb. If you're debating it, get it.

threezero will be making Getter, really excited about that (huge fan)

According to threezero, full info will be revealed next week at: threezero | Facebook

HO LEE CRAP!
They fixed the hips issue too! I like it.

Here are few more teasers, which you might like then!

They should totally re-visit Mazinger. If they made similar hips to this he would look a million times better. And it would look better next to their Aphrodite.

I can't answer that actually. The metalboy figure I got was not a kit, and has some die cast to it. It's superb. If you're debating it, get it.

i'm searching high and low for SD versions gurren lagann, and i found metalboy's resin kit. :/
TOY-RBT-1866.jpg

even found this mazinkaizer kit.
TOY-RBT-2296_01.jpg

Attachments

• TOY-RBT-1866.jpg
    TOY-RBT-1866.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

I have NO experience with resin kits. Lately all I've customized are vinyl. If you get it man post wip pics as you go. I love wip pics on projects like that.

And I just noticed Getter's eyes light up?! Dang, I doubt I'll be able to fit him into the budget. But if I can I'm totally going OG Red.

i'm borrowing my mate's compressor and airbrush for a test run, he's gonna teach me how to paint. :/
just got gordian the warrior es gokin.
20150904_105117_zpsfqxj5r3e.jpg

quick pic of daigo, he's sooo tiny.lolz

im itching for getter 1. :/
arcadia/yamato or fewture
15020851.jpg

or
esgokin_getter1b.jpg

...need to sleep on it.lolz

Back