Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

ThreeZero's offerings look so darned good. Going back and forth about them.

Sen-ti-Nel Riobot Blodia (1P ver.)

550.png

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Im all over that Three A Getter!!!!

i really want to see a ThreeA take on Boss Borot. We need more Boss!

As always awesome photos & reviews TJ :thud:

SRC Mazinkaiser SKL Final Count Version, release date february:

01_01.jpg

01_02.jpg

01_03.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

Those effects pieces are cool, but I never end up using them. I actually sold a bunch of them when they first started releasing. They're are for people who
want to do dioramas and action photos, but most of my robots get posed and a few basic shots taken and then back on the shelf.

those would look awesome for light painting.

I saw some more pics of 3A's getter. It might be the best getter figure I've ever seen. And I've got an angry history with Ashley Wood so for me to compliment this thing really is a big deal. If I HAVE to nitpick I guess it would be that it's all plastic. I've really got a thing for my chogokins to have die-cast in 'em.

I saw some more pics of 3A's getter. It might be the best getter figure I've ever seen. And I've got an angry history with Ashley Wood so for me to compliment this thing really is a big deal. If I HAVE to nitpick I guess it would be that it's all plastic. I've really got a thing for my chogokins to have die-cast in 'em.

It is actually made by ThreeZero. I don't believe Ashley Wood had anything to do with it. Not 100% sure on that. But anyway, I really like the Black Getter that's the ThreeZero exclusive. I really want to preorder it but I'm not sure if I can pull the trigger on it or not. I was all set to order it earlier today, but I couldn't get logged into my store account at ThreeZero. I tried to have it send my password to me, but I still haven't gotten the email. It seems like a sign that I should stay away, but it looks so good.

Here's a youtube video I found that does a review on a prototype sample of the red version. It looks good, but I wish it had been the black version because I love it so much more.

I wish I could get this. Just not in the budget right now. might get the arcadia one though. I really like the SD style stuff lately.

yeah. for that price i can get getter 1 and black getter SD from arcadia.
and im running low on display space...hence, im leaning towards the SDs. :/

I decided to get Black Getter after all. I have several things I'm trying to sell and I hope I'll be able to make up the money before my preorders come out next year. I know he is pricey, but he looks pretty amazing. I really like the design and look of Black Getter. I know the red accents on him aren't accurate, but I really like him with them. The added wires in the cape are a nice touch too. I can imagine there are some dynamic poses you can get this guy in with the 40 points of articulation it has. The only part I find unnecessary is the added pipe or handle bar, whatever you want to call it, on both of the legs. Obviously this figure is like Threezero's Mazinger in that they took some liberties to design it in their own vision of what they wanted it to look like, rather than staying 100% true to the original design. However, both of their Getter figures are more true to the original design than Mazinger was.

getter01.jpg

getter02.jpg

getter03.jpg

sure does look wonderful.
need to remind myself i got no more space. no more space. no more space.

look away. :gah:

Don't know if these go here but they were on display at the most recent tamashii show. They are all under The Super Robot Chogokin Line, so hopefully they all get made.
031.jpg026.jpg025.jpg

Don't know if these go here but they were on display at the most recent tamashii show. They are all under The Super Robot Chogokin Line, so hopefully they all get made.
View attachment 220221View attachment 220222View attachment 220223

I must be really old school because I don't know who the **** these are?

That first one looks a lot like Johnny Sokko's flying robot.

That's giant robo, freaking awesome series.

51PER82KBAL.jpg

Pretty much. It's the anime reboot of the series Johnny Sokko was translated from. The second one is from Godannar, a fun show. Not sure about the last one though.

Back