Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Holy crap!!! Mazinkaiser def picking this up!

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Yeah that color variation Maz is based on the old Shogun Warrior Maz. I really like that. I never even picked up Shin Maz. Grendizer is still at the top of my list of SRC bots to get. I gotta order Grendy, then Shin Getter then i'll go ahead and plunk down for Mazinkaiser.

I always wait for HLJ to do sales which alot of times there SRC go on sale. Hopefully Bandai SRC will do a Gaiking.

Yeah, that definitely reminds of my oldschool vinyl Mazinger Z back in '81. :)

Is the shogun maz going to be an exclusive of any kind or a general release?

Seems like it's a store exclusive... Only a 100 of them... so yeah... it will be expensive to get it or nearly impossible like the Devilman colors Mazinger... :monkey2

Holy crap!! At last!!!! :rock!!
Super Robot Chogokin Mazinkaiser!!!

And also this amazing SRC classic color variations of Mazinger!

I'm really diggin' the Shogun colored Mazinger. :rock

I just got the re-issue SRC Mazinger last week. :yess: I had the SRC Great Mazinger from a couple years ago but reluctantly had to sell it last year. So I was thrilled when I got an e-mail from BBTS and saw that there was a re-issue of the SRC Mazinger($39.00) and Great Mazinger($49.00). Now I just need to reacquire Great Mazinger next week.

Seems like it's a store exclusive... Only a 100 of them... so yeah... it will be expensive to get it or nearly impossible like the Devilman colors Mazinger... :monkey2

Well so much for that, if I can't get at retail or close then I'll pass. Thx for the reply. :)

Another pic with more details of SRC Mazinkaiser! :rock!

8PTjGt9.jpg

Epicness!!

Yeah that mazinkaiser looks really awesome. He'll look really nice standing tall next to Shin Getter since there both modernized designs of old robots.

Can't wait.. day 1.

Yeah that mazinkaiser looks really awesome. He'll look really nice standing tall next to Shin Getter since there both modernized designs of old robots.

Nice! I'd love to see that!

SRCs usually aren't that hard to get, but Mazinkaiser went up for preorder on amiami last night...

Hell yeah, that Getter Poesidon is one of my favorites. The Whole Getter G team are pretty much grails for me.

A deal is a deal on ebay :D

Metal Build Exia and Freedom came into today, 2nd time i've owned Freedom and it still impresses. Exia is just another Gem in the Metal Build line honestly so much metal, quality and posing options for the price it's cheeky not too.

Hope the Metal Build and Metal Composite line keeps on going! Banshee next!

20130813201855-5de82c48.jpg

Full gallery here - https://www.collectioneo.co.uk/piwigo/index.php?/category/167

20130813201709-08b1ad83.jpg

Full gallery here - https://www.collectioneo.co.uk/piwigo/index.php?/category/166

They look fantastic!! The blue on the exia looks stunning, great pick, now I feel like I have to get these! Thank you :thwak :lol

Back