Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

I think its the Bandai Chogokin version

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Great photos TJ! Looking forward to your review on drossel.

Yea, it's the chogokin, and thanks Godaikn!

8962234033_882ccaa36a_o.jpg

I love that red Getter 1. He looks so good I know Getter Dragon is gonna look fantastic.

Agreed!

I have a question:

The Fewture Black Getter 2 and 3: Are they re releases? I'm asking, because Mandarake had a black Getter 2 up the other day and I was under the impression that these were first time releases and no retailers had them yet?

Agreed!

I have a question:

The Fewture Black Getter 2 and 3: Are they re releases? I'm asking, because Mandarake had a black Getter 2 up the other day and I was under the impression that these were first time releases and no retailers had them yet?

I believe Black Getter 2 and 3 are not re-releases. But please don't quote me on that. I know that the black Getter 1 is a re-release but black getter2 and 3 are new.

I believe Black Getter 2 and 3 are not re-releases. But please don't quote me on that. I know that the black Getter 1 is a re-release but black getter2 and 3 are new.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I think it's the whole reason this release of Black Getter Ryoma has the "changing mode" in the first place - To fit in with the new Getter 2 and three.

Has anyone ever used gundamplanet.com? Wondering how reliable they are and if anyone has good/bad feedback regarding them? Did a google search and really couldn't find any reviews...

Those black Getter 2 and 3 are new, not re-releases.

Damn your fewture getter collection is sick

man do those jets bring back some nostalgia. I dont even remember what show they're from but I had the toys when I was like 8

man do those jets bring back some nostalgia. I dont even remember what show they're from but I had the toys when I was like 8

I wonder if you're remembering the Machine Robo or Gobots version!

I wanna say machine robo. mine were steel. I dont remember if gobots were steel or just plastic. I have no way of knowing however, mine are now in a landfill somewhere.

Gobots were mostly made of plastic but some had certain parts that were actually diecast.

I can't wait for these bad boys to drop

Back