Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

I wish they would do some zakus on the metal composite line. Then id for sure get them of if they want to stay more modern then do Sinanju for the metal build.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

No, no zakus, that will just put us down the rabbit hole that I'll never emerge from.

Seriously, though, the only metal build/composite bad guys are the recently re-released Psychos and at least those are still Gundams. They've resisted doing bad guys or even grunts (not even a quick GM remold).

Yeah I have both Psychos and I just want some Zakus or a Kampfer. All the EFSF "gundams" all look to similar. I get tired of seeing the same old "gundam'ish" designs on the EFSF side.

Zeon has all the variety. Zakus, Kampfer, Goufs, Geelgoogs, Sazabi, Sinanju, ZGoks I mean so many awesome designs that could be done instead of the very similar good guy designs they keep doing.

More ebay Bargs! Picked up the SRC GaoGaiGar with Key to Victory set for £25.

ggg3_zpse90a0724.jpg

ggg5_zps88942562.jpg

Also picked up the Metal Composite RX78-2 Ver Ka for a paultry £35 shipped!

rx781_zpsf6848177.jpg

rx782_zpsd9384370.jpg

Not as nice as the Origin release but for £35 i'm not complaining ;)

Anybody heard anything about what is going on with the bluefin SRC Shin Getter release?

It was supposed to come out yesterday, but amazon just switched from preorder to out of stock, with no estimate on when mine would ship.

I'm wondering if it was delayed, or if bluefin just hasn't got the product out yet.

In japan, the Bluefin release for the US was supposed to be the 25th of this month.

Yeah I think it just got delayed, because Ive seen a lot of places still have it as a Preorder for Shin Getter.

Did you all hear that Genesic GGG is the next Super Chogokin?
Supposed to be coming in April!

Yeah I think it just got delayed, because Ive seen a lot of places still have it as a Preorder for Shin Getter.

Bluefin insists that they've been sent to retailers as of at least a couple days ago.

No retailers seem to have gotten them though...

Bluefin insists that they've been sent to retailers as of at least a couple days ago.

No retailers seem to have gotten them though...

I just checked BBTS and they still have him listed as a pre-order. So if Blufin says they shipped to retailers then maybe its just caught up in the postal system.

Finally got my SRC Shin Getter. I felt he was missing a couple things, so I made these to go with him.

Album here
https://imgur.com/a/znLq8

Stoner Sunshine

0HRrAjq.jpg

fkUfasQ.jpg

Getter Beam

OqLtzAp.jpg

GI780xah.jpg

Oh very nice! Like the metallic looks a bit pink-ish though, must be the sun right?

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with but it could be either really cool or just a hot mess.

I wish I could get excited about that but I have a feeling it will be a 350 dollar PLASTIC figure.

haven't been here in a while…
Did you guys know about this:

999797_764248526934311_2052191895_n.jpg

Can't wait to see more, is this a specialized division of 3A?

Yeah Im curious to see what 3A comes up with as well, but I did notice looking at the photo/art that it looks very similar to what the EX GOKIN looks like and that was a hefty diecast piece.

Back