Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Mazinkaiser is here!
He's amazing!! Wow!!

1538621_10202558138931709_1880680112_n.jpg

1609728_10202558139131714_1559959000_n.jpg

The SRC gang… still missing Mazinkaiser SKL :monkey2

1551671_10202558136131639_1570516202_n.jpg

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

as always cool pics dudesky

A couple new teaser images posted by threezero:

RO1.jpg

RO2.jpg

i want to like this figure but something about it feels awkward, maybe too square of a shape, maybe the head is hidden in the back a bit much, oh well i guess its money saved if i dont get it :)

It actually looks pretty good. I mean, I don't dislike the design.
This interpretation of Mazinger makes him look real and not just a cartoon.

Has ThreeZero announced whether or not this will be diecast and the height?

I want to like the threezero Mazinger but those hips just look too child bearing for a male robot.
Also, Great Mazinger is the one with the sword. If they wanted to make an awesome accessory they should have added the Jet Scrander.

Looks good if it's a reasonable price I'd get but I will have to modify the hips issue, anybody know the price tag on this?

If they just changed the position of the hip joints it would actually look really good. If they lowered them by 45° on the lower hip it would make the top of the legs fit with the shape of the hips too.

Mazinkaiser is here!
He's amazing!! Wow!!

1538621_10202558138931709_1880680112_n.jpg

1609728_10202558139131714_1559959000_n.jpg

The SRC gang… still missing Mazinkaiser SKL :monkey2

1551671_10202558136131639_1570516202_n.jpg

Damn. I think I need that mazinkaiser. Now!

Just thought I'd share a mighty mugg custom I'm working on. Got a long way to go.
eaphtw.jpg

Just thought I'd share a mighty mugg custom I'm working on. Got a long way to go.
eaphtw.jpg

Wow it's looking good keep showing progress I may give it a shot myself. :duff

I'm curious about the quality on this figure as well. Hopefully it will have good amount of die-cast and worth the price they are asking.

Wow it's looking good keep showing progress I may give it a shot myself. :duff

Thanks man I will.

As far as that dino getter I just don't know. I'm kind of torn. It looks a bit too much like a dinobot swoop.

2cmr8gn.jpg

Does anyone own the Dream ex goraion set? Or know where I can get one at around retail?
Not quite in the market for a new toy yet but this one does interest me.

Judging on the quality of their other robots, it'll probably be awesome. The Getter team is my favorite group of robots but that price tag is killing me. $200 for a 6 inch figure...wtf? Diecast or not, that price is crazy.

I'm not really feeling the dino getter. But I did just get a super chogokin Mazinkaiser and am debating the super chogokin Shin getter 1 to go with him.
When they come out I might pick up the D-style shin getter 1 too.

Yeah I mean Bandai can make a 6-7 inch SRC of Shin Getter around $60/$70 and Sentinel comes out with a transformable Dino Getter that's roughly the same size. Mind you I get it transforms but does it justify a $200 price tag

Back