Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

No not to me it doesn't. And i gotta be honest I'm not a huge fan of the design. But I am somewhat of a purist when it comes to my chogokin.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

It is a little steep, but the transformation seems very complex, very unique IMHO add that to having some die cast I can justify $130 maybe 150 for it being 6" but then you see what the ryoma black getter is getting and you can see why they're trying to do this.

I usually wait for YouTube reviews to make my final decision.

Finally got some more work on my Grendizer mugg done
2i8yziw.jpg

2dcb96t.jpg

That's awesome! :clap

I can't wait to see what the lid will look like. :)

Finally finished after MONTHS!
33mshac.jpg

htz28o.jpg

25ox5ht.jpg

What ya think?

That's freakin' awesome, bro!

I love it! :hi5:

Thanks man!

Mazinger Z by threezero up and available at threezerostore.com (more photos and details at www.facebook.com/threezeroHK )

* Mazinger Z stands 16 inches tall
* highly detailed mechanic parts
* professional paint application to highlight all the
details with weathering effect
* fully posable figure
* articulated fingers
* detachable Hover Pilder with foldable wings
* 1 Mazinger Blade.
* 2 detachable Iron Cutter with Mighty Knuckles
(a brand new original weapon)
* light-up eyes

each Mazinger Z purchased at threezerostore.com , comes with Doublas M2 severed head exclusive

i like it from the waist up :)

I actually think it looks really good. I like the 3A spin they put on MAZ. I love Maz but Bandai does so many version of him that are all basically
the same its nice to see something different. The I wish the Doublas heads weren't just a bambaland store exclusive. Still pretty awesome. I might
actually pick this guy up. I wish Sideshow would get this so I could flex it. We'll see I guess.

I like this version. Looks more mechanical and not as "Manga" like the Bandai versions, but I like all versions of Mazinger Z anyway. :rock

I wish I could fit this into my collection as the 16" height is so much more appealing to me than the 12" DX by Bandai.

got me a jumbo mazinger finally after so long searching for him. he is such a huge fig i love him love him and i dont care who knows it

DSCI1968_zpsd9cdfd60.jpg

DSCI1969_zps6118aedc.jpg

Wavestuff - who makes that Maz? Is that a Marmit Jumbo?

hi AF the figure is made by bandai its called neo mazinger

hello sir, that iron giant is made by a company called trendmasters. it goes by the name of "ultimate" iron giant. there is a 12 inch version of the figure called "power hero" iron giant. the only place you can find this figure is via ebay.

Oh so that's the NEO-Maz, ive seen those around, are those more expensive than the vinyl Marmits that were around for a while.

looks like they both run around the same prize

hello sir, that iron giant is made by a company called trendmasters. it goes by the name of "ultimate" iron giant. there is a 12 inch version of the figure called "power hero" iron giant. the only place you can find this figure is via ebay.

Thank you. Wow, those are old and expensive!

yes im very surprised that no one has purchased rights to make new versions.

id kill for an die cast version

Back