Maybe its time to chill out...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok what the hell
All Things Transformers Thread:
2my3txk.jpg

OPTIMUS PRIME RIB

Seems like I missed something big that just happened. Can anyone be kind enough to fill me in on what almost everyone is talking about??

Spierre D'Lend :
keineahnung.jpg

But here is help :
keineahnungthirt.png

tbh ... I don´t know whats it all about. I believe there is a black sheep among us. And this sheep is a Vampire. This sheep sucks the Life from honest and humble people and turns them into Zombies, who are eating each other.

I don´t wanna say too much since it is forbidden to talk about it when you are not involved. If you wanna get involved then pay a visit here and buy something : Paranoia is a killer !

Show Your Shelves =
18638227_a29eac2860.jpg

Chris Howes Sculptural Creations =
42-15977901.jpg

Hot Toys Making The Matrix? thread =
empty_wallet_2.jpg

Michael Jackson Dead at age 50 thread =
230023mjcoffin.gif

rexawesomexk3.jpg

(well, OK, except for a few of the photos on the first couple of pages....pixel, TOE, what were you thinking?:D)

That is one of my favorite internet images of all time :rock

Jet + T-Rex = My brain exploding w/awesomeness :rock :rock :rock

414998399_4b1b06b1b8_b.jpg

lol! been gone for awhile so not sure what the hubbub's about, but the thread has cracked me up!

...tho i wish i could un-see the above post ^...:monkey2

tbh ... I don´t know whats it all about. I believe there is a black sheep among us. And this sheep is a Vampire. This sheep sucks the Life from honest and humble people and turns them into Zombies, who are eating each other.

I don´t wanna say too much since it is forbidden to talk about it when you are not involved. If you wanna get involved then pay a visit here and buy something : Paranoia is a killer !

Thank you Buddah, but that thread has wayy too many pages to read. I wished someone could just summarize. But I get the idea about the black sheep / vampire thing.

Back