Maybe its time to chill out...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Not looking to start a big stink here, but the tone on the board... especially in the commission section is really getting toxic. Obviously there have been some bad dealings recently, but now it seems people are ready to jump in and fight any and all takers (including fellow customers).

Just thinking it'd be a good time for people to pause and reassess. Obviously don't stop pursuing completion of products, but maybe use more tact (myself included) when agreeing or disagreeing with different members.

And sorry if anyone was hoping for a Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze commission :lol
images

Last edited:
It'll never change unless rules are more strict. It happens on nearly every forum.

Yeah, I don't think anything will change about the current situation... but personally the fighting between people (sometimes with the same goal) is pretty ridiculous.

So no solution, just more of a take a minute and think before posting.

I think all the Chris Howes threads are hovering dark clouds in the commissions section. IMO they need to be locked. That may be a good start.

:lol Wonderful posts :lol

And you might be right Small Studios... the Howes thing has really got a lot of people on edge and the fall-out seems to be impacting other artists.

Back