Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Hawaiian shirts update 2-1)

Ok here it is guys. Sorry it took so long. With Jen being sick for a week or so, and me obsessing over the right fabrics to use for the gun holster and the tank top, things were a little slow there. Here is the complete outfit done up. The brown outer shirt is just a stand-in for the Hawaiian shirt. I got the fabric sample from Astro-Zombie and Jen is making the sample now and I'll post more pics of everything when it's done.

If anyone wants to order, now is the time because we'll be just enough fabrics and work on everything for the list and that is it. I'll talk to Astro-Zombie on the time-frame for the Hawaiian shirt fabric. He placed the order so as soon as we have it, we can finish the run. In the meantime, I'll work on the holsters and Jen will finish all the other bits.

For the payment, here are the final prices on everything. The only real change was the gun holster because the material came out much higher than we initially thought. Reply to this thread or PM Astro-Zombie. We'll post up the payment info as soon as we can.

Shirt $40 (S)
Pants $40 (Does not include the belt) (P)
Single Holster with Ammo Pouch $55 (H)
Dual Holster $60 (DH)
Tank Top $20 (T)

Full set purchased together $130 and includes the belt. (set) PLEASE NOTE WHICH STYLE OF HOLSTER YOU WANT FOR THE SET.

Weathered Full set purchased together $150 and includes the belt and fully weathered. (weathered set)
I will only offer weathering on the full set since it takes quite a bit of time to do. PLEASE NOTE WHICH STYLE OF HOLSTER YOU WANT FOR THE SET.

Shipping will be Priority Mail $6 and International will vary on location but it's about $20 or so.

payne4.jpg

payne6.jpg

payne7.jpg

payne8.jpg

payne5.jpg

Last edited:

Looks great, you gonna sell the belt from the tank top separately?
Other thing the holster don't gonna be dual holster? in the game is a holster for two pistols only and in the pic looks like a holster for a one pistol and his chargers

i think the clothes came out great.but i think im going to give the holsters a miss (its nice but not what he has in the game)so id be in for 2x pants 2xtank tops 2xhawaiian shirts. can you pm me the total + shipping to Australia.

I'll take a pair of pants and his belt, with the Hawaiian shirt.

Those look killer John! Tell Jen she is doing a great job. I especially love the fit of the shirt. :rock Can't wait to see how your other clothing projects pan out!

I agree the shoulder rig needs two holsters and it should be black with brownish wear on it. I thought the clothes were going to have wear?

The belt is included with the full set only.

I was going to make the dual holsters an option for people to choose and was going to post it with the final pictures. I'll go ahead and note that in the post.

For weathering on the clothes, I will make it an option like in the Walking Dead thread and it will be $20 extra for the full set. I didn't see anyone else offer weathered clothing on any of their offerings so I didn't know if anyone wanted weathering.

20$ on weathering is nothing and I'm totally on board with it.

I guess having a optional variant of the holster is good, but I would prefer the double to keep it game accurate.

I'm still in for the set Astro.

Ok great, me are going to de hawaian shirt and de dual holster shipped to spain

Snake, note which kind of holster you want for the set. I'm guessing dual. :)

Dareon, cool. I'll have Astro add you.

One thing I forgot to mention. The reason I picked this darker brown is because it's much easier to darken it than it is to lighten it. The refs I saw was a very dark brown with weathered edges. Making an all black holster and fraying the edges/painting it would make my life easier too, but nothing some weathering and paint won't fix either a full black or brown colored holster. Once Jen finishes the final shirt I'll weather everything up to show you guys more pics of the weathered version. I just figured most people were going to get it and do everything on their own from what other customizers are offering.

Snake, note which kind of holster you want for the set. I'm guessing dual. :)

Dareon, cool. I'll have Astro add you.

One thing I forgot to mention. The reason I picked this darker brown is because it's much easier to darken it than it is to lighten it. The refs I saw was a very dark brown with weathered edges. Making an all black holster and fraying the edges/painting it would make my life easier too, but nothing some weathering and paint won't fix either a full black or brown colored holster. Once Jen finishes the final shirt I'll weather everything up to show you guys more pics of the weathered version. I just figured most people were going to get it and do everything on their own from what other customizers are offering.

Yes absolutely IDW. But are you sticking with the brown colored holster? I would prefer black like the game.

Beautiful work on the holster though :clap

Yes absolutely IDW. But are you sticking with the brown colored holster? I would prefer black like the game.

Beautiful work on the holster though :clap

I just realized I forgot to upload the most important part of that holster - the picture of the back side! Brain fart d'oh! I updated the post with the back image.

I'll do another one in black so it's not a problem. I got the pattern down already so it shouldn't be too hard.

Okay guys, I've updated the list. If I missed something please let me know! I'm waiting for the fabric to come in so it can be sentto IDW. I'm always working out payment right now so I'll post that in a bit.

John I do have one suggestion for the Favela shirt.

Is there any way the collar could be shortened up? Also, will the breast pocket be added?

Here's a pic of Max's collar.

Max-Payne-3-Review-Story.jpg

Back