Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay guys, I have updated this with the info from IDM

Here are the final prices and pictures of the set.

Shirt $40 (S)
Pants $40 (Does not include the belt) (P)
Single Holster with Ammo Pouch $55 (H)
Dual Holster $60 (DH)
Tank Top $20 (T)

Full set purchased together $130 and includes the belt. (set) PLEASE NOTE WHICH STYLE OF HOLSTER YOU WANT FOR THE SET.

Weathered Full set purchased together $150 and includes the belt and fully weathered. (weathered set)
I will only offer weathering on the full set since it takes quite a bit of time to do. PLEASE NOTE WHICH STYLE OF HOLSTER YOU WANT FOR THE SET.

Shipping will be Priority Mail $6 and International will vary on location but it's about $20 or so.

payne4.jpg

payne6.jpg

payne7.jpg

payne8.jpg

payne5.jpg

payne10.jpg

payne12.jpg

payne11.jpg

payne13.jpg

payne9.jpg

Hawaiian shirt INTEREST...

1. Astro_zombie (S, DH)
2. BlitzOUT - (S, P)
3. jimmie_dimmick - (S) DEPOSIT RECEIVED
4. cadaver202 - (S, DH) DEPOSIT RECEIVED
5. thanatos - (S) DEPOSIT RECEIVED
6. aesthetics - (S)
7. Kross
8. dycegamez
9. dareon - (S, DH) DEPOSIT RECEIVED
10. T.bowen - (2x S, P, T) DEPOSIT RECEIVED
11. Snake Plissken - (set) DEPOSIT RECEIVED
12. IDMCustoms
13. Cleveland_Brown - (S,)
14. Khan_Tusion
15. Mr.E - (S)
16. EKT - (S) DEPOSIT RECEIVED

MP Head/accessories kit

1. Astro_Zombie - Painted , Unpainted
2. jimmie_dimmick - unpainted
3. Jackhepburn - Painted
4. nomad74 - Painted
5. logan25
6. thanatos - Unpainted
7. DanceGavinDance
8. T.bowen - Unpainted
9. EKT - Painted
10. BlitzOUT - Painted
11. Mr. E - Painted
12. Kross - Unpainted
13. The Joker
14. cadaver202 - Unpainted
15. dareon - Painted
16. senbi575
17. aesthetics - Painted
18. Nova - Painted
19. Lazenby - Painted
20. Khan_Tusion - Painted
21. dycegamez - Painted
22. TurdFerguson - Painted

the accessories list too.

- bottle of pain killers
- bottle of "Kong" whiskey and glass (WIP Page 8)
- Broken picture frame with family photo
- PT92 with makeshift water bottle silencer
- Max's police badge
- Sticker for hot toys base

*****For BD reference photos, click here******

Last edited:
Re: Max Payne interest?

YES Please! And maybe you could do him with his hair and the beard. Hope this comes through. Interested!

Well we have 3 of you so far haha. I'll start asking around to get some prices and keep my fingers crossed more will get on board with the idea. Any ideas on who you guys would think is right for the job?

Well we have 3 of you so far haha. I'll start asking around to get some prices and keep my fingers crossed more will get on board with the idea. Any ideas on who you guys would think is right for the job?

Cheungkinemen would be my first choice

I'd be interested in a "clean" Max for sure....maybe even a Gringo as well....

If you do consider going further back, i'd also be up for the Young Max (Max Payne) and a "Fall of Max Payne" Max too...

Get all the incarnations in there!:D

Doc

Of the available sculptors that are still "around", Cheungkinemen's work is pretty good. Try sending him a PM. Hope this comes together.

I would be interested in a Max Payne with the leather jacket/tie. Like in the flashbacks of Max Payne 3 of his time in New York/New Jersey.

Glad the see the ball is starting to roll on this one. Ill send out some PMs tonight to get those interested so far a general idea in price.

I'm sure as we all know by now, the more interested the lower the cost will be so, if you may want in on this, speak up. Its obviously not a commitment yet, just a general idea.

Good news guys, Cheungkinmen has shown interest in the project but needs to catch up on some current work. If you guys don't mind a bit of a wait I think this could turn out to be a killer sculpt. That also give us time to get more interest in this too.

He said we would need at least 10 people to get this started. The price would be 45-50$ unpainted and 85$ painted. It will also come with a numbered certificate of authenticity

From the sound of it he will only have time to do one right now but may take on the other one in the future.

What do you guys think? Ill start a list on the first page for those who are interested. I guess we would need to figure out which head we want more so since I don't think I can add a poll now, just answer "Clean", "Angry", or "Both" if you don't care which one.

Re: Max Payne sculpt by Cheungkinmen

I've updated the info in my first post. Fingers crossed this will become a reality.

Also if I have missed placed any of you on the list just let me know.

You're not the only one. Fingers crossed. Be sure and post in the Video Game section too, if you havent already. Cheers

On it now. Also if you guys can think of any other good accessories let me know. Ill try to include them too.

Back