Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to do either a Hoboken Max, or the grey suited Max from the first two and Fabricas Branco levels. But Johnny only did the angry gringo. And I don't think commando had any more classic Max sculpts left. Might actually commission IDM to do it for me once I get some more money.

Re: Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Hawaiian shirts update 2-1)

I wanted to do either a Hoboken Max, or the grey suited Max from the first two and Fabricas Branco levels. But Johnny only did the angry gringo. And I don't think commando had any more classic Max sculpts left. Might actually commission IDM to do it for me once I get some more money.

Johnny had the basic Max sculpt ready for a classic version and I'm sure he said there was a possibility he might eventually do a classic/haired version

Johnny had the basic Max sculpt ready for a classic version and I'm sure he said there was a possibility he might eventually do a classic/haired version

I kind of would want a Fabricas Branco Max even more than the Favela Max I have set up.

I really hope he does. I remember he said he would do both, but once the new year came along he was swept with so many other projects. If he ever has a hole in his schedule, I'll be sure to bring up classic max :)

Hey guys, I sent IDW the fabric and he should have a full shirt up for you all to see in a few days. He also told me the amount of fabric needed so I will be ordering that this week.

The finish line is in sight! Now if I could only get my god damn holsters. I think its been sent to the wrong place like 3 times now haha.

Back