Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Max Payne sculpt by Cheungkinmen

Thinking i'll be going for these trousers

2012-04-28-11-39-084.jpg

Awesome, better than the ones i found! :clap

I'm loving and hating my hunt for the parts, I can't decide between the Favela look or the police station one, a black or brown holster ect :lol

If I were going to go for a 1:6 Max Payne I'd want the real Max, not Rockstar's knockoff. Sam Lake wasn't involved, Rockstar basically swiped his creation, and MP3 will never be anything but a wannabe that doesn't really exist, since Sam Lake's vision would have been much different.

If I were going to go for a 1:6 Max Payne I'd want the real Max, not Rockstar's knockoff. Sam Lake wasn't involved, Rockstar basically swiped his creation, and MP3 will never be anything but a wannabe that doesn't really exist, since Sam Lake's vision would have been much different.

Are you voting for "Classic Max" and want on the list?

That holster would be good for the police station look, but I believe Max uses a brown one when he's rocking the tank top.

Found some brown ones with pistols for $47 on eBay that didn't look too bad.

Are they the sucker punch ones? I think they look good but I don't want them to be too small.

So what are the different looks people are going for? I'm after the favela look, but it'd going to be hard finding the t-shirt. We should post screencaps of the different outfits there is to bash:)

So what are the different looks people are going for? I'm after the favela look, but it'd going to be hard finding the t-shirt. We should post screencaps of the different outfits there is to bash:)

I'm gonna go for the Favela one, but i might pick up some bits and bobs for the Police shootout too.

The Hawaiiwan shirt is impossible to find, vests are common though. Double holsters are very hard to find

Unless we all start a commission with someone like Moe to have the shirt made:dunno

What kind of holster does Max wear in that level?

Have you got a link to where one can buy those pants? And what vest are you looking to use?

If Cheungkinmen is going to add some BD to the headsculpt, the outfit and body are definitely going to need BD modifications like cuts and blood

Have you got a link to where one can buy those pants? And what vest are you looking to use?

If Cheungkinmen is going to add some BD to the headsculpt, the outfit and body are definitely going to need BD modifications like cuts and blood

Link for the pants eBay

So right now i'm thinking of a brown holster for the Favela and a smaller black one for the police.

Hot toys Amber one should fit that last role, with some modding to fit

I'd love a stand for a shootdoge pose :lol

To cover the articulation I'm changing to the police station look actually. I'm going to paint all of my guns gold too

Thought you'd like this Jack

1/6 Gold Ak-47

Last edited:

Here are a couple gringo looks folks have mentioned. I found the best pics I could.

Favela look clean:
imagen2.jpg

Favela BD look near the end of the level:
Max-on-the-Piano1.jpg

Police Station/airport look clean:
10054093.jpg

Police Station/airport BD:
958970_20120515_embed012.jpg

However....

I was thinking if we couldn't get anyone to do the Hawaiian shirt or if it is not budget friendly. This is a very achievable look from the pre-production stills I found.
667347412.jpg

Which I'm thinking of doing with this shirt!

I saw that Star Puffs made this Hawaiiwan shirt...

picture.php

Based on this

picture.php

I showed her Max's shirt and asked her if she could do it.

If she goes for it, it'd be a while as she's got current projects. But thought i'd ask ;)

Back