Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Max Payne sculpt by Cheungkinmen

I'm down for an Angry Gringo sculpt. As far as accessories go, I think his pistol, a bottle of whisky and his shades will do the trick:lecture

Small update on the first page. Pictures to follow once I get going on things.

I loved this game, i would be interested in a Gringo Max

Looks like I'm late to the party.

Shouldn't Classic Max look a bit younger?

Last edited:

Classic would be a bit younger but I figure if classic ends up happening he can pass for any of the 3 games. It does seem we are rather divided. Both heads have so much potential. Personaly I think the Gringo look would be the most fun if he was done with his battle damage he takes.

Shades are good to add too. If I can find a way to add them to the kit I will.

Still want to be added to the list jimmie? I believe 10 was the minimum. Also I'm gonna bump the accessories pack to 20 since I don't see many more than 20 people getting on board with this. Also the resin I ordered came in a HUGE jug haha.

Last edited:

Gringo would be good if someone could pull off that "hawaiian" style shirt

I'd be interested in the Gringo with Accessories comes available.

Would the HS be Battle damaged?

Last edited:

I think i've seen some hawiwan shirts around.

I'm thinking of the body, i'd like to have that beer belly look

promo-1.jpg

This should do the trick?

Also, love the idea of free accessories:clapNow that's how you get people on board with a project:lol

In regards to how the "classic" would end up looking, I'd prefer if he looked just like the picture in the first post. Not necessarily a mishmash of all three games. If that makes sense. Cheers.

I think the Gingo sculpt should be something like this in terms of expression.
max-payne-3-20090323093443090-000.jpg

He would at least have to have the scars from the bomb blast since that was pre head shave. I think the big cut on the left side of his head comes from the police station?

That body is pretty damn good! Any Idea where to get it?

I will also be starting the whiskey bottle and frame tonight. If I get far enough I should have an photo.

That kumik body is still in development if I am not mistaken, you ca see it here:

https://kumiktoyhouse.wordpress.com/kumik-works-of-art/kumik-body-asian-fat-version-kbf-002/

What I don't know is that maybe it is too small in height, something just doesn't look right IMO.

I think a HT muscle body is the way to go for a gringo look since he uses a wifebeater. If I can see clearer pics MAYBE I can use the help of my tailor to make a small pouch to simulate the beer gut or something, if we are going the gringo route that is.

That's what I was thinking. HT muscle TT. I was going to just make a fat suit but if a pouch can be made even better.

Also, if anyone can find a Hawaiian shirt please post the link.

If the project takes off and we are feeling ballsy enough in the future maybe we can get a custom print fabric of the shirt? It may cost a bit of $ though.

Doing some research for the accessories I notice his pot belly is not as pronounced as I originally though
Max-Payne-3-002.jpg

I would have to agree that padding up a HT body would be the best bet I think.

Back